1. okay cool. thank you for youre help

2. Hello guys. I am looking for 5x Gather MegaLoot txt file for lootspawnlist.lua . Can u link it please? Could not find on oxide forum.

3. I just upload this file and don't have a cfg file ....what do I need to do? I'm so new at this and don't have a clue Please help Thank you

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Check your logs for errors. Further instructions are on the Overview page: http://oxidemod.org/resources/loot-spawn-lists.5/.

5. What is the Orginal format for this? like where i can change the weight and everything?

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Did you read the Overview? It explains it all.

7. help please no loot has changed in my sever. nothing has changed in loot boxes and from rad aminals
    [DOUBLEPOST=1427843519,1427812917][/DOUBLEPOST]
    can i get any help plz?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1427863636][/DOUBLEPOST]
    so no help.....

Attached Files:

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I haven't used this plugin in ages, and it has been pretty much abandoned by the author, as has Legacy. I'd recommend removing your custom one, and starting over again. If it stops working, then there is an error in your config. You should make sure to follow the format of the default loot_tables.txt when customizing, adding commas and such as required. It's not a simple plugin to configure, so it may take a little bit of playing around with.

9. do you know of a ddiffrent plugin?

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Resource Manager maybe, but I'm not certain.

11. Hei again, Im back in rust and again bought the rust server.
    But i have still problem with .cfg for loot spawn.

min is for minimum amount items and max is max amount items, but what is weight?
    And what about oneofeach?

Can you tell me like to talking with kid? :p

12. Reneb updated Loot Spawn Lists with a new update entry:

For Oxide 2.0 Coded in C#

13. where i can download this plugin for oxide 1.8?

14. Reneb , I know you will probs never see this.

Would you be able to make this for oxide 1.18
    I wish to have this plugin for my server , I also have a plugin for extra gather on resources and it takes oxide 1.18 so i was wondering where I could get the old version of this plugin I know you have one somewhere.
    Thanks Kim Jong Un

15. Check the link in the post before yours. It will display all the previous versions. The one from feb 24th 2014 should work with 1.18

16. Anyone have to share some really hard loot spawn list? (Rare c4, explosives, no wood pl or metal fragments from boxes and so on.....). Prefer explosives/c4 only from airdrops

17. [​IMG]

Running latest version.