1. Copy paste it into http://jsonlint.com/ and see if it finds any errors.

2. Thanks dude,

Result : Valid JSON
    But doesn't work =(

Erff, wtf ?

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Check your log for errors.

4. Can somebody help i changed some stuff in AIlootlist and when i kill rad animals the lootbag dissapears :p

Attached Files:

5. I dont understand how to edit the loot table. have some of you guys a guide to it? ive been trying and trying.

6. Ive done that and set it in my server, and in the loot crates, there is nothing??
    [DOUBLEPOST=1420569155][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Only in Bears and that
    [DOUBLEPOST=1420569992][/DOUBLEPOST]And when im kill a bear and gets a bag, its freakin op, i said only like kevlar max 1, and it comes in every single case, can i edit so its isn't so op, it metal pillar and kevlar rad armor and m4 and p250 in one case..
    [DOUBLEPOST=1420575719][/DOUBLEPOST]How can i get more than one table, i had ai table, and can i get more than one?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1420650662,1420568925][/DOUBLEPOST]i wanna know how i can have more than one loot table? when im making all of them, it only saves the first. And there isnt drops in weapon cases, and all that stuff, its only rad bears and wolfes
    [DOUBLEPOST=1420655438][/DOUBLEPOST]Can someone send theirs loot? so i can use that because i cant seem to find out what to do..

7. How can i make normal bears and wolfs drop loot ?

8. i don't think any plugins can do that.

9. Many servers are using this plugin but wont tell me how they did it

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Install and configure it. The plugin works fine.

11. Read what i said next time,

How can i make normal bears and wolfs drop loot ? i see alot of servers that have that but i cant find out how

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I read what you wrote just fine, you didn't provide any details on what you wanted other than how servers are using it. Vague question = vague answer. ;)

The default generated loot_tables.txt should work, just customize it.

13. no shit Sherlock, How am i meant to know how there using it thats why im asking you ! And yes i know how to customize it. As i said i want normal bears and wolfs to drop loot? How is that hard to understand ? What do i edit to let normal bears/ wolfs drop loot.???????????? check on fantasia rust Australian server you will see what i mean !

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Check the attitude please, as that won't be tolerated here. The Overview page has all the information on using the plugin. The only portion for animals that I am aware of is AILootList, as the Overview shows. If that doesn't customize normal animals, then they must be using something else.

15. Hello,

I'm pretty new to this whole server thing, but I was trying to use your plugin. If you have time, could you explain to me how I should be reading these tables and what each of the variables mean. I understand the max/min mean the max/min that can be in the world at one time, but I don't understand how they're laid out. I don't understand what packages means or anything. And I believe weight means probability.

Anyways,
    Thank you,
    Jozy

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

All of this is explained on the Overview for this plugin. http://oxidemod.org/resources/loot-spawn-lists.5/

17. What does weight mean in the cfg files? (Rust Legacy)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2015
  18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You're going to have to explain what cfg file you are referring to. I'm assuming Loot Spawn Lists.

19. Hello guys , I bought a server . And I need megaloot configs. Im download and setup lottspawnlist but I cant edit. Pls help me . I need edited mega loot config .

Sorry for my bad english..