1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yes.

2. ERROR: lootspawnlists: Couldn't find datablock by name 'nil'!

i'm getting this in the logs when i check it...anyone else have this problem?

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Your config file has an invalid item, named nil.

4. I know for a fact that you guys will link me to jedi's loot table editor, I do not know how to configure the loot tables properly, if someone could post a massloot table where it is OP but not too OP, average guns, 15% rate to get an m4, ammo, 20-40 per box, please post one underneath and DO NOT link me to Jedi's Loot table, but you can give a full tutorial on how to edit the loot table correctly.

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Your post was not deleted, it was merged here. For examples, please look at what users have posted as well as under the Configurations section. The best way to figure it out is why learning how to use it. You shouldn't have to rely on others running your server for you. ;)

6. Wulf, I have spent 3 days trying to learn how to edit it, its a pain in the ass and I don't get it at all, a tutorial would be nice.

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The closest thing to a tutorial is the description on the Overview page and the existing configurations under the Configurations section. To be fair, this is one of the most complicated plugins to configure, that not even I am experienced with. :p

8. I can configure and code almost any plugin, I can code JS and LUA and I set up servers for people to make money, but massloot tables are ridiculous, why couldn't it be more simple lol :)

9. Can someone upload the standard loot table file i lost it and can't find it anywhere.
    I want to compare some stuff thats why i need the standard one.

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's generated when you start your server. If you move your modified one, it will make a new one.

11. Thank you this will help me alot

12. Know any good mega loot plugins?

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

This plugin.

14. [Oxide] lootspawnlists: Couldnot find datablock by name "nil "
    pls help

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Find the section with "nil", remove, save, and run.

16. WORK GREAT !!!! THX ...

17. Wtf are you trying to do ...

18. He's looking for the nil :p

@Mrazik, you don't need to look in the plugin code, that's not what's causing it. You probably have an invalid entry in your configuration file somewhere so if you could post the content of that then someone will be able to have a look at it.

19. @Wulf how do i work this? , sorry im new to owning a server...

20. Hello guys, please can you help me.

My loot_tables.txt doesn't work... =(

Attached Files: