Inventory Viewer

Look into a player's inventory

Total Downloads: 10,011 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

4.93103/5, 29 likes
  1. Is this plugin dead?

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No, it just hasn't been updated yet.

3. Thanks for the quick reply!

4. PLEASE UPDATE THE MOD!!! Its such a helpful mod!!!!!!

5. Do we not even have a temporary fix for this mod?

6. Calytic

Calytic Community Admin Community Mod

Code:
    var corpse = GameManager.server.CreateEntity("assets/bundled/prefabs/player/player_corpse.prefab") as BaseCorpse;
    This is the new corpse prefab name and one of the necessary changes to make this plugin work again.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2015
  7. was there more to this post?

8. Thanks I made the change to the corpse prefab name and it worked like a charm. Ive included the amended file for anyone who can't make the changes themselves.

Attached Files:

9. Warning: since the last update (October 20, 2015 – 20:36:18 UTC), watch Inventory bug completely the player's inventory.

10. Calytic

edit: nevermind

I can't reproduce the problem you're having, but it does look like some packets have changed and moving items around is definitely not working as intended.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2015
  11. I "viewinv" two players after the update. Their inventory became unusable.
    Impossible for the player to add an object in the bottom bar or dressing.

Kill the player does not solve the worries.

=> Open (Navicat) "UserPersistence.db" and delete everything about the player solves the problems.

12. Calytic

I can confirm that this is only happening with corpses (that this mod uses). Facepunch clearly changed some of the networking related to corpses like I mentioned before. Changing the corpse to a chest works without a hitch (though it loses some of its usefulness without the belt or wear containers shown)

13. (23:14:06) | [Oxide] 11:13 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'ViewInventory' on plugin 'InventoryViewer v1.0.2' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

14. [Error] Failed to call hook 'ViewInventory' on plugin 'InventoryViewer v1.0.2' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    Oxide version: 2.0.1544, Rust Protocol: 1336

15. As above, same error. Looking forward to a fix :)

16. can't wait as long time please dev?

17. Calytic

Attached is a fixed version of this mod.

Attached Files:

18. Can I not download it directly to my hosted server? Because getting that file, unfortunately, won't help me since my PC isn't hosting the server and I can only access some config files through my server provider. Is the plugin here not updated?

19. Get a new hosting service ! Cuz that's just BS.

20. well, maybe I can, but I can't see where. I could copy paste the text into their configs files, but the code is nothing alike what this plugin looks like for me now. Inventory Viewer is just blank. But since the update/wipe, it doesn't work..