Inventory Viewer

Look into a player's inventory

Total Downloads: 10,011 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

4.93103/5, 29 likes
  1. Update! :)

2. Meaning its been updated?

3. no longer works. or works once then not again. tried reinstalling

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Try the attachment below please.

Attached Files:

5. yup fixed it!

6. Thanks Wulf, working fine again.

7. anyway to view which bps a player has?

8. Hey!

That plugin does not work anymore. I get the following message when trying to see the inventory of a user:

Code:
    [9/2/2015 10:36:57 PM] [Oxide] 10:36 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'ViewInventory' on plugin 'InventoryViewer v1.0.1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [9/2/2015 10:36:57 PM] [Oxide] 10:36 PM [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.InventoryViewer.OpenInventoryView (.BasePlayer player, .BasePlayer target) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.InventoryViewer.InspectInventory (.BasePlayer player, .BasePlayer target) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.InventoryViewer.ViewInventory (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

9. (00:50:48) | [Oxide] 12:50 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'ViewInventory' on plugin 'InventoryViewer v1.0.1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

NRE error

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Inventory Viewer | Page 3 | Oxide

11. I suck! Thanks :D

12. if i stay viewing the persons inventory it stops on its own and wipes the players inventory clean then they have a bugged inventory and cannot put anything into the bottom bar...any solution to this as i now have a player who cannot use the hotbar?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2015
  13. Seems somewhere along the way something is removing the view which shouldn't normally happen, however when this happens, as you state, the inventory of that player will bug out, use the file I attached to the linked thread and use the command (when the player is online) to fix his inventory
    Solved - Player can't put anything into his belt | Oxide

14. Had this randomly start spamming in game nonstop for hours
    Code:
    [9/12/2015 1:23:12 AM] BecomeSubscriber called twice!
    [9/12/2015 1:23:12 AM] [Oxide] 1:23 AM [Debug] ExType: TargetInvocationException
    [9/12/2015 1:23:12 AM] [Oxide] 1:23 AM [Debug]  at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[BasePlayer,Oxide.Plugins.InventoryViewer+OnlinePlayer].Add (.BasePlayer key, Oxide.Plugins.OnlinePlayer value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Hash`2[BasePlayer,Oxide.Plugins.InventoryViewer+OnlinePlayer].Add (.BasePlayer key, Oxide.Plugins.OnlinePlayer value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [9/12/2015 1:23:12 AM] [Oxide] 1:23 AM [Debug]  at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[BasePlayer,System.Int32].Add (.BasePlayer key, Int32 value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Stats.OnPlayerInit (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2015
  15. Code:
    Failed to call hook 'OnEntityTakeDamage' on plugin 'InventoryViewer v1.0.2' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 64)

Code:
    Failed to call hook 'OnTick' on plugin 'InventoryViewer v1.0.2' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

Latest update.

16. yeah all of of a sudden my oxide log started flooding with this msg and rusty wont connect anymore
    Code:
    5:42 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnTick' on plugin 'InventoryViewer v1.0.2' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    5:42 PM [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.InventoryViewer.OnTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    5:42 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnTick' on plugin 'InventoryViewer v1.0.2' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2015
  17. ^ Also have this since this weeks update, sometimes it spams non stop for hours and plugin has lost all functionality

18. I'll be looking into it when I have the time to do so.