Inventory Viewer

Look into a player's inventory

Total Downloads: 10,009 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

4.93103/5, 29 likes
  1. Ah, just that it wasn't a problem in the previous version

2. This version is a lot more optimized than the previous version. For these optimizations I had to use the CanLootPlayer hook however while zone manager uses this too for that specific zone flag which causes a conflict with the return values when using /viewinv while inside that type of zone.

3. I need help everytime i do the /viewinv command it says you are not allowed to use this command how do i fix this
    [DOUBLEPOST=1516475224][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Im dumb nevermind

4. i am fearly ne to modding where do i put the inventoryviewer.allowed
    and how do i let the owner use it only

5. you need to grant it to a group within Oxide. You do so via console, for example oxide.grant group admin inventoryviewer.allowed

6. Can you add backpack mod view?

7. lul

/viewbackpack SteamID

8. TNX! Did not know this....

9. Code:
    | Failed to call hook 'ViewInvCommand' on plugin 'InventoryViewer v3.0.2' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.InventoryViewer+Inspector.BeginLooting () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.InventoryViewer+Inspector.Instantiate (.BasePlayer player, .BasePlayer target) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.InventoryViewer.StartInspecting (.BasePlayer player, .BasePlayer target) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.InventoryViewer.ViewInventoryCommand (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.InventoryViewer.ViewInvCommand (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.InventoryViewer.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Inventory Viewer with a new update entry:

11. Errors and again errors ;)
    Ignore other RustNET red erros, just help how to fix this one from InventoryViewer.
    I am now with 3.0.1 version (older and no problems) but if paste and load newer lates one i have this. 2018.04.22-12.09.png Ideas?

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Update Rust and Oxide, you’re outdated.

13. Ok
    I will try this.

14. Somehow i do not have permission to check any player's inventory...and i'm the owner of the server, is there anything i need to activate? I thought it was only moderators i had to give permission to use that command... :/

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

See Using Permissions.