Inventory Viewer

Look into a player's inventory

Total Downloads: 10,011 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

4.93103/5, 29 likes
  1. I am having also a player in the "inventory stuck" state. Not yet successful in recovering, but trying with Navicat now.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1448386716][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Quoting myself... I have removed all references to the player from the UserPersistence.db as well as the player folder in the persistence/players folder. Even killed the player before doing that and at the end rebooted the server. But the corpse keeps returning and the inventory remains stuck. I'm out of options, what to do... any idea?

EDIT.... finally solved, managed to modify the persistence db successfully.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2015
  2. if you want a much easyer way to fix something like that - Just /erase the player

3. i'm having problems with this plugin. a player on my server has a sort of stuck inventory. he can pick stuff up, But he's not able to put anything in clothing slots. i have removed his id from UserPersistence.db. but still not working. anyone had any luck with this?.

4. yea i just already said Over your post . try with /erase on the playeer from " build " Plugin

5. Code:
    [Oxide] 4:43 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'ViewInventory' on plugin 'InventoryViewer v1.0.1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 4:43 AM [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.InventoryViewer.OpenInventoryView (.BasePlayer player, .BasePlayer target) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.InventoryViewer.InspectInventory (.BasePlayer player, .BasePlayer target) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.InventoryViewer.ViewInventory (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.InventoryViewer.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
    Getting this error and and when i type in the command its not doing anything

6. Code:
    [Oxide] 10:49 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'ViewInventory' on plugin 'InventoryViewer v1.0.1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 10:49 PM [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.InventoryViewer.OpenInventoryView (.BasePlayer player, .BasePlayer target) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.InventoryViewer.InspectInventory (.BasePlayer player, .BasePlayer target) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.InventoryViewer.ViewInventory (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.InventoryViewer.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [Oxide] 10:49 PM [Info] [BetterLoot] BetterLoot: Refreshed 7 containers (2 destroyed)
    Assertion failed: split_Amount <= 0
    FileSystem.LoadPrefab - should start with assets/ - player/player_corpse
    [BUNDLE] Not found: player/player_corpse
    Couldn't find prefab "player/player_corpse"
    [Oxide] 10:49 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'ViewInventory' on plugin 'InventoryViewer v1.0.1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 10:49 PM [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.InventoryViewer.OpenInventoryView (.BasePlayer player, .BasePlayer target) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

7. This is outdated thats why its not working :(
    [DOUBLEPOST=1451777085,1451766976][/DOUBLEPOST]Its always the best plugins that get left behind :(

8. I used it in a player and now he can not place items in clothing and hands inventory :(

9. Its broke id say dont use!

10. I really need this plugin can anyone fix this plz?

11. I will hopefully have some time soon to update this and my other plugins.
    You should be able to repair the player his/her inventory using the attached plugin and using the /repairinv "player name" command, you can only use the command as admin (authlevel 2) and the target needs to be online.

Attached Files:

12. Thanks for updating the RepairInventory plugin Mughisi. I hope you will find the time to update the Inventory Viewer, it is a great tool, very useful in finding thieves.... :)

13. please fix this plugin, its helpful to see if someone is hacking like have more items then they should

14. That would be AWESOME ! :) Thanks for responding.

15. Guys I fixed the plugin :D Enjoy!

Attached Files:

16. You are a god my friend

17. No problem!

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

This was fixed on the previous page, but it doesn't fix the underlying issue. Mughisi is working on a re-write for it.

19. how can i enable this Plugin, what do i put in the config?