Inventory Viewer

Look into a player's inventory

Total Downloads: 10,011 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

4.93103/5, 29 likes
  1. Does this mod even work anymore I have it installed onto my server and when i go to use the command it does nothing? Any suggestions?

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

See Inventory Viewer | Page 4 | Oxide.

3. OK so I just used /viewinv while spectating and it duplicated their body and now he cant place things in his inv
    [DOUBLEPOST=1457303783,1457237584][/DOUBLEPOST]Anyone know how to fix that??

4. mine is not working it just shows alot of crap in the console. How do I fix it?

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

6. What is the permission commend for this so i can add admins

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

This plugin doesn't use permissions, only Rust's auth level 2.

8. whenever i type in /viewinv "player name" it says i cant use it. How do i fix this?

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You'd need to set yourself as owner. See Admin and moderators in Rust | Oxide.

10. i am server owner but my co admins cant use it they dont have permission

11. Calytic

Calytic Community Admin Community Mod

Set "AllowModerators" to "true" and..

reload InventoryViewer

12. there is a chance that you fix it?

13. this plugin does not seem to be working half the time ill be on the ground unvanished and doing /viewinv name and nothing ever shows up can somoene look into this plugin please.

14. Permission for this please

15. it seems this plugin is no longer kept updated and working is it possible someone could take over this please or release a new one

16. Thanks! :D

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

18. yeah doesn't work, some reason when using this, it removed ZLevels from the Person Who Ever Typed /viewinv ***, but when using the command, nothing pops up on screen, cant find no errors. and i have all admin/owner perms.

guess not haha, this actually would be a perfect plugin for a admin saves so much time :p ah well. be waiting for the update later in the future :p

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If the other plugin uses the same command, whatever one loads last would replace it.