Inventory Viewer

Look into a player's inventory

Total Downloads: 10,011 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

4.93103/5, 29 likes
  1. You should be able to drag it from that inventory to yours.

2. wonderful! we use the clans system for ur server and have made a rule to not team kill for running man rewards. this will help enforce it

3. Code:
    [Oxide] 12:57 AM [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.InventoryViewer.Unloaded () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Please check the actual error posted right above that portion.

5. why does it keep saying i dont have permission to use this?

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

7. ive done both the owner and moderator id considering i pay for the server. it still says that im not able to do that

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If it says it, you don't have the auth level set. Whether you pay for the server or not doesn't impact your in-game auth level automatically.

9. how do i set it? cause it says auth level 1 everytime i join the server

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

See the tutorial, it gives you all the steps. Follow them exactly, and your problem will be solved.

11. i got it. i just had to re enter the ownerid thx bud

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There's a step after that. ;)

13. Hi! What's this?!
    (13:10:48) | [Oxide] 1:10 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerDisconnected' on plugin 'Inventory Viewer' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (13:10:48) | Server Network Exception

This is when people get kicked from server (high ping)!

14. Code:
    [Oxide] 8:36 PM [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.InventoryViewer.OnPlayerDisconnected (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
    THe error. What's it?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2015
  15. Getting a mass spam of this message
    Code:
    [Oxide] 11:51 PM [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.InventoryViewer.OnEntityTakeDamage (.BaseCombatEntity entity, .HitInfo info) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&) at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2015
  16. i been gettin this error in my logs as well not sure if it is causing any problems or not
    Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerDisconnected' on plugin 'Inventory Viewer' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    7:51 AM [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.InventoryViewer.OnPlayerDisconnected (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

17. does this support permissions outside of auth levels? I'd like to enable this ability for myself while not being auth2 with green chat color. (i know I can change that with a plugin, but I'm trying to do vanilla as possible with just admin tools, that's all. thanks :D

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Only auth levels currently I believe.

19. Doesnt work, since the Update. Is it broken or is my Oxide not updated?
    Code:
    [Oxide] 8:43 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'ViewInventory' on plugin 'Inventory Viewer' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 8:43 PM [Debug]  at Oxide.Plugins.InventoryViewer.OpenInventoryView (.BasePlayer player, .BasePlayer target) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.InventoryViewer.InspectInventory (.BasePlayer player, .BasePlayer target) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.InventoryViewer.ViewInventory (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

20. bump. broken since latest patch it seems.