1. Thanks ZouZa

2. What are the problems you're currently having from this plugin?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1457645274][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I understand. Will fix that on this next update also. Thanks!

3. SouZa updated HW Clans with a new update entry:

4. Thanks for update souza :)

The return of players :
    Add clan image and put the clan name above the name
    ex :
    [​IMG]

Add rank in the clan (ex: general, stooge , governor)
    ex :
    [​IMG]

Add a shop clan , players manage themselves with their money

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2016
  5. I think that is not possible on hurtworld, lol.

Clan already has member|moderator|owner "ranks". Hurtworld is not quite an RPG, I think there is no reason to have other ranks?

6. Okai

Add a shop clan , players manage themselves with their money ?

I think that the current content of Hurtworld is too small. Giving responsibility to the members of their usefulness on the server can help to develop the game and subsequently create the RPG server

7. I belive that is for other plugin. And I think there are shop , economy plugins already?

Add a suggestion on the hurtworld request section. That is not to be made on clans plugin.

8. Thank you for your answers :)

9. [ U P D A T E ] Since BetterChat doesn't seem to be updating in a while, I upload here BetterChat.cs (1.1.3) and HWClans (1.3.1) with some modifications to allow:
    • [Clan Message] prefix to be displayed when talking in clan chat, because currently BetterChat overrides that. It is possible to change the prefix to whatever server owner wants, like: Clan | Clan Message | Clan Chat | ...
    Note 1: This prefix already shows if BetterChat is not installed. This hotfix is just for servers using both BetterChat and HWClans.
    Note 2: An example of the output can be seen in this screenshot: Screenshot (Colors and prefix can be changed by server owner).
    Note 3: In BetterChat Config file, on the field "Formatting" for every group: remove the space between: {Title}{this_space}{Name}. This will remove a space before PlayerName when chatting. So it stays like: {Title}{Name}. Also on the field "Title" add an extra space after the title, like: "[VIP]{space_here}", if you're using groups.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2016

10. Well, for example you are a player and you have a clan , and I want to raise your clan rank higher , how to do it ?

11. What you mean by clan rank?

12. Raise another clan leader to rank higher

13. On this plugin there are only 3 ranks: Member, Moderator, Leader. Leader can raise Member to Moderator and fall a Moderator to Member.

14. I think it would be cool if RANK Clan rose . For example the second rank , colored nick chat . GRADE A third , the clan leader can change the color of the title of the clan for example. And here the RANK ! I could improve only by the server administrator . Though some purpose . And not just the clan ... Must be the ranks , each rank mean something . So they sought for something !

15. I think I understand your suggestion. But for now the main reason for using HWClans is to have a clan chat. The plugin still have some bugs to resolve and until I fix them I won't add more features, because I also don't have much free time now to develop. We'll have to wait : )

16. I have the "BetterChat" and "Hw Clans", but the tags "Hw Clans" do not appear, how can I fix this?

17. Can you send me a private message here with your Config Files from both HWClans and BetterChat?

18. Pronto.

19. Problem was old version from BetterChat. SOLVED

20. clan tags go on and off ever since update last night, they work then they dont. does clans need an update?