1. When BetterChat is installed all the output format will be made there. That is explained on the overview page. Sorry. You have to ask support on BetterChat.

2. Alright thanks man, fantastic plugin overall. Great work!

3. Снимок экрана 2016-02-28 в 9.26.55 AM.png Снимок экрана 2016-02-28 в 9.26.55 AM.png
    [DOUBLEPOST=1456640702][/DOUBLEPOST]TAG does not work
    Although the title is not cleaned better . What to do? Help me please.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1456640867][/DOUBLEPOST]+ Does not work yet CLAN CHAT

4. @Алинапопа, like I said if BetterChat is installed all the clan output format will be made on BetterChat Plugin and NOT on HWClans plugin. You have to ask for support on BetterChat thread. Have you tried to unload BetterChat and use HWClans only, to see if works?

5. Hello, is it possible to add the option of view player's name added to my clan within a hundred meters or more? Facilitated by a much PvP .

6. I'm not sure that's directly possible through a plugin, but I'll ask and confirm.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1457043393,1457029423][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Ok I found out the default distance to show a player's name is 30 and i can change it. But i'm not sure i can change it only for players within same clan, because i think once it's changed it is for every player on the server. What I can do is add the [ClanTag] before the PlayerName.

7. Clan tag that was enough , during pvp at someone's house I did not shoot colleagues.

8. Can you add the ability to block certain clan tags? People are creating clan tags such as Admin, Owner, Mod, Staff, etc. to pretend they are part of the server staff team. I'm going to do a hotfix for myself for now, but this will probably be an issue in other servers too.

9. It's on my To Do List. I will try and make it done today, if not tomorrow.

10. SouZa updated HW Clans with a new update entry:

11. Can't seem to change color from clan tag anymore (default color) before it was orange, now it's white. Would like to change it back to orange.
    Code:
    {
      "ClanChatOutput": {
        "Format": "{Prefix}{PlayerName}: {Message}",
        "MessageColor": "white",
        "PlayerNameColor": "#6495be",
        "PrefixColor": "orange",
        "PrefixText": "[Clan Message] "
      },
      "ClanPermissionByDefault": true,
      "ClanTag": {
        "AllowClanOwnerChangeColor": false,
        "DefaultColor": "orange",
        "MaxLength": 5,
        "ShowAbovePlayerHead": false,
        "WordFilterContains": [
          "

12. Hello, after the plugin update the tag of your gang is next to your name and it changes colour but the colour on chat is white and it's not even a default colour set in config file, is there any way to fix that?

13. Here is a bug. I set the "ShowAbovePlayerHead" to true . After I create my clan ,The tag show above head. BUT,when I re-login the game .The Tag gone . hope to fix

14. Seems like this plugin needs an update to fix above. Thanks!

15. Code:
    [Oxide] 7:44 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'getClanTagColor' on plugin 'HWClans v1.3.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 65)
    [Oxide] 7:44 PM [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.HWClans+<findClan>c__AnonStorey0.<>m__1 (Oxide.Plugins.ClanMember m) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Oxide.Plugins.HWClans+ClanMember].GetIndex (Int32 startIndex, Int32 count, System.Predicate`1 match) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Oxide.Plugins.HWClans+ClanMember].Find (System.Predicate`1 match) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.HWClans+<findClan>c__AnonStorey0.<>m__0 (Oxide.Plugins.Clan c) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Oxide.Plugins.HWClans+Clan].GetIndex (Int32 startIndex, Int32 count, System.Predicate`1 match) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Oxide.Plugins.HWClans+Clan].Find (System.Predicate`1 match) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.HWClans.findClan (.PlayerSession session) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.HWClans.getClanTagColor (.PlayerSession session) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.HWClans.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

16. You guys check your work? Nothing that you added is not working. The plugin is unable to function.

17. Tell me please, how to increase RANK Clan ? RANK or clan leader ?

18. It can copy a clan tag like this: [ SBK ] => [ sbk ]
    Is it possible to ban same clan tag to uppercase ?

19. Sorry I've been busy with school and for some reason I stopped received e-mail notifications from new posts.

I belive you have BetterChat installed? I made a change on a method that BetterChat uses to get tag color and forgot to tell @LaserHydra .
    I will update plugin today to fix that.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1457643507][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I belive it's the same problem from above. Will update today. Though if clan owner sets a custom tag color and BetterChat is installed it will output with the default color from config. I will ask @LaserHydra today to make a small change on BetterChat to allow that.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1457643576][/DOUBLEPOST]@kpl35mm-NL about your issue, it's the same as above. It will be fixed today.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1457643840][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Yes I test everything I add. All is working correctly if BetterChat is not installed. I missed that problem with tag color going white because I forgot to ask @LaserHydra to update BetterChat.

And I have a note in this plugin's overview page that if BetterChat is installed all the output format is made there. So before you guys ask support here for "chat output" problems, try to disable BetterChat on your server first to check where the problem cames from : )
    [DOUBLEPOST=1457643933][/DOUBLEPOST]
    If you mean promotion / demotion from clan moderator, the command is explained on the overview page. If you mean something else, could you explain better please?

20. The launch was without BetterChat, a lot of mistakes.