1. I'll talk to you in private.

2. solved thanks SouZa

3. Created a clan. Then tried to invite my friend, but message that he is invited to my clan only shown up to me, not to him. Fix pls

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2016
  4. SouZa updated HW Clans with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1456264416][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Fixed. Thank you for reporting the issue.

5. How are permissions usualy setup? Are all players granted permission? Or you need to give owner of clans permissions to create a clan?

6. There is only one permission required, to use all commands related to the plugin. By default when plugin is loaded the permission is automatically given to all players (oxide group default). You can revoke|grant permissions to users or groups if you are admin of the server.

7. Thanks! Tested this out with some players and they were able to create their own clan. Thanks!

8. not working clan chat
    not working in the chat prefix and color
    what's the problem?
    for better chat ?

9. This is when BetterChat is installed. Without BetterChat it displays fine.
    With BetterChat, the clan chat works but there is no visual difference when talking in global or clan. Need to ask support on BetterChat thread and ask for an update.

10. [Цитата="Соуза, должность: 181428, член: 101971"]это когда BetterChat установлен. Без BetterChat он отображает нормально.
    С BetterChat, клан чат работает но нет никакой визуальной разницы, когда говорить в глобальном или клана. Нужно спросить у поддержки на BetterChat нить и попросить обновление.[/Цитата]

The CLAN TAG is not displayed in chat, is it BETTER too ?

11. The Clan Tag should display in chat. Unless you erased {title} field from the output format in the config. file. All this is BetterChat questions, you should ask in BetterChat thread.

12. You can add the inclusion of friendly fire. Without it the meaning is lost clans.

13. It's on my To Do List. An option to allow the friendly fire to be turned ON/OFF. But for now I don't know how to achieve that with the current hooks from oxide. Patience : )

14. Is there a way I can disable clan names (which are offensive or used for ranks?, like [admin] or [mod])??

15. Thank you look forward to.

16. I will add an option at config to have a TAG-filter. Thank you.

17. TAG does not appear in the chat ! This is due BETTER CHAT? If yes, then how do to TAG display in the chat ?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1456601494][/DOUBLEPOST]You can please ready config ? In order to display the TAG ?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1456601516][/DOUBLEPOST]Or how do I make it appear?

18. If BetterChat is installed, the Clan Tag will be passed in the {Title} field on Config File.

19. SouZa updated HW Clans with a new update entry:

20. No matter what I set the clan chat color to it still stays white. It also doesnt show the [Clan Chat] prefix so you can't distinguish what is clan chat and what isn't. I'm using BetterChat if that helps with the debugging.