1. SouZa updated HW Clans with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1456002097][/DOUBLEPOST]
    It's fixed @CaptainNebulous with last update, 1.0.4.

2. When we /clan help only half of the commands are shown, is there a way to fix this so that they are all there please?

3. use tab and then the arrows of the chat

4. Send me fixed config, please.

5. OFFSET, if you download last version of betterchat and delete your config files, it will generate new ones.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1456073637][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Like @kpl35mm-NL said. Currently the chat scroll is a "bit broken" because if you click on the scroll arrows you loose highlight and need to open chat again. But if you click tab and let inventory open you can click on the scroll arrows and the chat doesn't loose highlight.

6. Can you do Friendly FIRE on this plugin

7. Hi. I was informed and there isn't a hook specifically for canceling player damage right now. If someone knows how to do it, post it here and I'll check it.

8. Check it .

9. Propably a customized Oxide. (Custom Hook)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2016
  10. On video description he's answering he made the hook himself for his needs. @ChivasRegal you know how to speak russian? Ask him : D

11. I'm russian
    [DOUBLEPOST=1456079151][/DOUBLEPOST]He is creating private plugins for hurtworld, OnPlayerTakeDamage absent on Oxide .He did hooks for their own needs

12. SouZa updated HW Clans with a new update entry:

13. Thanks for answer, awesome plugin!

14. The tag name don't appear when using BetterChat

15. You mean the Clan Tag? Could you show a print?

16. I have some players with clans but the Clan Tag don't appear in the player name

17. Clan tag doesn't show on chat, when players write? Like I said, could you provide some screenshot?

18. what you want me to screenshot if nothing appears?

19. Does it work without BetterChat installed? If it does, then you should ask support on BetterChat thread, as I already told when BetterChat is installed all the output format is made there. Though we've made several tests before release and everything should be working fine, like some people already said, so could it be that you don't have the plugins updated? Any error show on console?

20. The only thing is when ppl talk in chat the clan tag don't appear if I have BetterChat