1. SouZa submitted a new resource:

HW Clans - Create/join clans and write on clan chat

Read more about this resource...

2. SouZa updated HW Clans with a new update entry:

3. permission not work

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Make sure you are using hwclans.use and the latest version of the plugin.

5. yes sorry ;)

Work it and with BetterChat say :

[Modo] Bedav : Hello !
    [Clans] Bedav : Hello !

BetterChat and HwClans say Double Chat

6. Yes with work BetterChat pls ^^

7. So does this work with better chat installed?

8. yes they work with betterchat but there are a double text..

[Moderator] Bedav : Hello !
    [Clans] Bedav : Hello !

it's possible say : [Moderator] [Clan] Bedav : Hello !

9. @SouZa Just a simplification recommendations:

Code:
    private PlayerSession getSession(string identifier) => GameManager.Instance.GetSessions().Values.Find((p) => p.Name.ToLower().Contains(identifier.ToLower()));private Clan findClan(PlayerSession session) => Clans.Find((c) => c.members.Find((m) => m.id = session.SteamId) != null);private Clan findClan(string clanTag) => Clans.Find((c) => c.clanTag == clanTag);private bool isModeratorOfClan(Clan clan, PlayerSession session) => clan.members.Find((m) => m.id == session.SteamId)?.isModerator ?? false;private bool playerIsUsingClanChat(CSteamID playerSteamId) => usingClanChat.Contains(playerSteamId);string GetMsg(string key) => lang.GetMessage(key, this);

10. Yes i too want to use this but i also use Better Chat plugin and evertime you say anything it does it twice i the chat? can this be fixed at all?

11. It can be fixed, just wait for him to update it

12. Nice plugin! Although I'd like the clan tags to be a different color than name tags in chat.

13. you need to add, /clan ff - on/off (false) FriendlyFire. Select the colour of the prefix.

14. When you are invited . U can not recieve the inviting message. Plz fix Thx!

15. Nice plugin man! Thanks!

16. Actually he already a code part which allows me to cooperate with his plugin. Will update BetterChat once I am at home. Though that would just block BetterChat while clanchat is used. So if you want the clans prefix added to betterchat, he would need to cancel writing to chat if BetterChat is installed and give me some way to grab his title.

17. Hope he does that'd be great!

18. Top plugin man! Waiting for a update :)

19. If the server has a Chat plugin Better, then duplicated messages in chat, please fix

20. can i change clan color or not ;p