1. still have problems with BetterChat?

2. Thanks, will update that.

Thanks, will check that.

About the duplicate messages it's because the plugin is not yet 100% compatible with BetterChat. I will work with @LaserHydra to do that.
    I will also update the plugin so that the server owner can make it's own TAG prefix (include change color).

Will try to do everything this next weekend, if not possible until Wednesday, because currently I don't have much free time.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1455936036][/DOUBLEPOST]
    My friend I am not sure what you mean? When you invite someone he can't receive the invitation message, is that it? I have fully tested all possibilites, so it should work. Could you show some print-screen of the problem, for example?

Also, since both hwclans and betterchat threads had requests to fix the duplicated messages, me and @LaserHydra are currently working on it. It will probably be fixed even today.

3. SouZa updated HW Clans with a new update entry:

4. How cut tag in 3 letters?

5. how i can give all players that command so that they also can create clans ?

6. Code:
    [Oxide] 3:04 PM [Warning] Calling hook OnPlayerChat resulted in a conflict between the following plugins: BetterChat, HWClans

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2016
  7. Hello, added support for my plugin in OnPlayerChat hook:

if (plugins.Exists("HurtManager"))
    return false;

Thank you.

8. I will add that option to the config file, so server owner can limit the number of letters on the Clan Tags. Thank you.

All players are on the oxide group called "default". So you, as admin, use the chat command: /grant group default hwclans.use
    I will also add this command by default on the plugin so that server owners don't need to do it, and avoid another person asking. Thank you.

The conflict between BetterChat and HWClans was resolved, but the message will still show. I will try to see if there's a way to remove it. Thank you.

9. ok and thanks for this nice plugin!!!

10. SouZa updated HW Clans with a new update entry:

11. Hello , my server install HWclan but create user clan and doesnt add tag nickname

9:44 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdClan' on plugin 'HWClans v1.0.3' (InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.)
    9:44 PM [Debug] at System.Collections.Generic.List`1+Enumerator[Oxide.Plugins.HWClans+ClanMember].VerifyState () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at System.Collections.Generic.List`1+Enumerator[Oxide.Plugins.HWClans+ClanMember].MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.HWClans.cmdClan (.PlayerSession session, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.HWClans.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

12. Hmmm.

When a player with group default is chating with clan, it showing:

[GangTag] Nickname: Message

But when player with another group, like VIP is chating, it showing:
    [GangTag][VIP] Nickname: Message

Can you then fix showing chat messages with default group?

13. I'm not sure I understand your problem? You installed HWClans, ok. And what?

14. i grant hwclan.use default group expamle
    xplayer write /create clan TAG
    Succesfull clan create but he write message
    Nickname : massage dont add clan tag name is near

15. Esdeath you mean when a clan member write on chat the [ClanTag] before Nickname don't show ?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1455998873][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Sorry I did not understand what is to be fixed. Btw that server is using BetterChat Plugin ?

16. Yes, it's only not showing betterchat player tag when user group is default.

17. If BetterChat is installed all the output format is made there. You have to create this post on BetterChat thread, for @LaserHydra to check. But if I have time I will check it myself.

18. I now get double chat and the only chat plugin I use is simple PM

19. Yes i just noticed that. Please use previous version for now. The last update has that bug, i will try to fix soon.

20. Okey i fix it. Problem betterchat config files. Update betterchat