1. It's easy I'll do it.

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2016
  2. Why I get this error? Just copied the HWClans.cs in the plugin folder. BetterChat ist installed and I used the version of you on page 7 of this thread.

[Error] HWClans plugin failed to compile!
    [Error] HWClans.cs(1094,70): error CS1525: Unexpected symbol `end-of-file'

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2016
  3. Uhm not sure. @Wulf ?

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You may want to try downloading the file again, it sounds like it is corrupt.

5. Oxide update will be? Update Rust and HurtWorld? Wulf?

6. Now its working. Just had to update the oxide version.

7. SouZa updated HW Clans with a new update entry:

8. SouZa updated HW Clans with a new update entry:

9. Getting this error......
    [Oxide] 21:57 [Debug] at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ParseValue () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ReadInternal () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.Read () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.ReadForType (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContract contract, Boolean hasConverter) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.Deserialize (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, System.Type objectType, Boolean checkAdditionalContent) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

10. And that is due to this plugin? Could you give more information? When that error happens?

I can only think that your .json files are corrupted. Try to delete config|lang|data files and reload the plugin.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2016
  11. @Studzik :D CSGOLoteria.pl

With BetterChat installed, HWClans will only handle clan chat. Global chat will be handled by BetterChat.
    So if Clan Tags don't appear then it's an issue with BetterChat. Ask support there. I think @LaserHydra is already working on new compatibility with BetterChat (version 4) and HWClans.

12. I have modified the new Universal Plugin BetterChat to allow compatibility with HWClans. You can read/download on the page 7 of this support thread:
    HW Clans | Page 7 | Oxide

13. the shop for clans only isn't able for hurtworld but the clan name near the name from the players you can able that at the config file hwclans.json
    and just turn ShowAbovePlayerHead false to this ShowAbovePlayerHead true
    the ShowAbovePlayerHead true will able to show they clan names near they names

14. Changing the colors in the config file, via both english and hex codes, doesn't seem to work anymore. I do have the latest version of the plugin.

15. Since today I get lots of warnings: Calling 'onplayerchat' on hwclans 1.3.4 took 524ms.
    Other plugins doesn't give this error.

16. What exactly does it mean when it says there's a "duplicate" ?

17. Where does it say that? Maybe duplicate clan name?

18. Hey, my HW clans was working perfectly and out of nowhere the command in game doesn't work. I tried reinstalling and nothing happens

19. What happens when you type /unload HWClans
    The /reload HWClans or /Load Clans (sorry not sure the correct command)