1. its /reload HWClans
    [DOUBLEPOST=1471279299][/DOUBLEPOST]
    If you're an admin on your server then Type this /clan admin tagcolor [clanname] [colorcode/colorname]
    So for exaple /clan admin tagcolor Owner #00FFFF [this colorcode #00FFFF is cyan]

2. Need update for new hurtworld version. Lots of oxide log spam going on now

3. since the update :
    Code:
    19:20 [Error] Failed to run a 2.00 timer in 'HWClans v1.3.4' (NullReferenceException: )
    19:20 [Debug]   at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.GameObject:GetComponentFastPath (System.Type,intptr)
      at UnityEngine.GameObject.GetComponent[HurtMonoBehavior] () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.HWClans.setClanTagAbovePlayerHead (.PlayerSession session, System.String clanTag, System.String clanTagColor, Boolean add) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.HWClans+<OnPlayerInit>c__AnonStorey1.<>m__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.FireCallback () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2016
  4. Hello! Need fix to this plagin. If player set another clan tag color - plagin starts to dublicate messages to console. Plagin babelchat for example saw two types of messages from plagin HWclans and do double translations.
    Untitled.png

5. Can somebody help with plugin and fix it? Fix dublicate message to console?

6. This isn't an but and you can't fix this in the pluging self so yeah there isn't anything what you can do about it

7. @SouZa could you update the plugin because when people are reloggin from the game the clan name isn't showing anymore above they heads.
    sounds a bug to me into the plugin dunno if somone else got this issue but I do

8. yes can anyone update this plugin please? its bugged with betterchat, clantaggs are in double tag without colors. ;/

9. Is it possible to remove the text in the console?
    So the Broadcast. The other option can stay.

This will make it more clear the console for me.
    Maybe via the config?

10. what version of betterchat are you using every version i tried the chat will freeze after a bit of time

11. Is it possible to remove BetterChat from this plugin?
    I think because of the lag with the chat when you use BetterChat no one is using this option.

I will try to do it myself, but maybe Souza agree with this? ;-)

My console give lots of errors because of "OnPlayerChat" and that is what BetterChat use.
    If this option is removed my cosole wouldn't give lots of warnings. (GARBAGE COLLECT)

12. What did you change in your version of better chat? where is the bug...?! I can most likely update BetterChat myself if I know what is the issue your version is sadly outdated @SouZa

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

HW Clans controls the chat, same as BetterChat. They'd need to work together to prevent duplicate chat.

14. Hi I actually tried runing hurtworld just with BetterChat for a while and the chat sometimes hang. I write messages and it shows in server console but on my playerclient it shows this error and it happens to all players from time to time sometimes it better to relog than wait for it to unstuck. Server is running at 60 fps aways I have no mods exept oxide.. Screenshot

15. Hi everyone. I've been away for a couple of months. I'm back now and will update all my plugins in the next few days.

16. Yeah Souza! I have full trust in you.
    By the way I removed the betterchat option and for me I get more FPS (or it is the new update of today)
    No garantee but just to inform you.

17. wow awesome man thx alot :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1480466361][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I had a look at your plugins i use all of them on my server the only ones that i experimented problem is clans and kill counter other ones are working fine for me

18. Hello, SouZa! Thank you for a plugin.

When "default" players write in chat /clan help, they see this message
    [​IMG]

How to grant permission, that they can only seen like this
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2016
  19. There isn't a way to do this the only one permission there is HWClans.use
    and if you want that players only can see the Player Commands then @SouZa Needs to make a secoden permission for it.
    which means he have to create a other linecode for it to make it possible
    but for now there is only HWClans.use

20. @Niiix it is just like @TruxDeadnitro said. But normal player's can't use /clan help mod|admin command even if it shows.