HitIcon

Moved

Total Downloads: 10,500 - First Release: May 17, 2016 - Last Update: Jan 24, 2018

5/5, 46 likes
  1. make a marker wounds

2. Does not work at home. No message appears when I kill a player or an animal. What to do

3. Great plugin! Any chance you could add permissions to control access?

4. Could you please add 2 commands?
    /hit on
    /hit off
    So players who does not want to see it or lags his pc because of pomp bullet, they can turn it off.

5. There are some errors with the latest update, please fix.

Error while compiling: HitIcon.cs(246,77): error CS1503: Argument `#1' cannot convert `System.IO.MemoryStream' expression to type `byte[]'

6. serezhadelaet updated HitIcon with a new update entry:

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Make sure to switch from Unloaded to Unload too, I removed the Unloaded hook as it was never documented.

8. Error while compiling: HitIcon.cs(246,77): error CS1503: Argument `#1' cannot convert `System.IO.MemoryStream' expression to type `byte[]'

9. serezhadelaet updated HitIcon with a new update entry:

10. thanks!

11. with what may be causing this error?
    possible new zombies from the developers...

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    NPCMurderer.CreateCorpse () BasePlayer.OnKilled (.HitInfo info) NPCPlayerApex.OnKilled (.HitInfo info) BaseCombatEntity.Die (.HitInfo info) BasePlayer.Die (.HitInfo info) BaseCombatEntity.Hurt (.HitInfo info) BasePlayer.Hurt (.HitInfo info) NPCPlayerApex.Hurt (.HitInfo info) BaseCombatEntity.OnAttacked (.HitInfo info) BasePlayer.OnAttacked (.HitInfo info) BasePlayer.OnProjectileAttack (RPCMessage msg) BasePlayer.OnRpcMessage (.BasePlayer player, UInt32 rpc, Network.Message msg) UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception) BasePlayer:OnRpcMessage(BasePlayer, UInt32, Message) BaseEntity:SV_RPCMessage(UInt32, Message) ServerMgr:OnRPCMessage(Message) ServerMgr:OnNetworkMessage(Message) Facepunch.Network.Raknet.Server:ConnectedPacket(Connection) Facepunch.Network.Raknet.Server:Cycle() ServerMgr:Update()
    [DOUBLEPOST=1509434202][/DOUBLEPOST]and while killing those zombies kick from the server

12. ^^^^^^

13. Could you add the scientist and murderer.prefab to the npc list? I would like to hide the marker when hitting one, for now setting "show hits/deaths on NPC" to false doesn't disable it for them.

14. I have PVP-PVE server (pve at day, pvp at night) How i can disable marker at day?

15. Maybe use timed execute?

For example:

You can let it run the command to load the hitmarker plugin at 8 pm server time and unload the plugin at 8 am server time.

16. How i can do this?

17. "oxide.unload HitIcon" : 08:00,
    "oxide.load HitIcon" : 20:00

18. how can i change the sound?

19. and how are they called?

20. serezhadelaet updated HitIcon with a new update entry: