HitIcon

Moved

Total Downloads: 10,500 - First Release: May 17, 2016 - Last Update: Jan 24, 2018

5/5, 46 likes
  1. Guys I couldnt find hit or death png where is it ?

2. pdr

pdr

Under the overview, in the attached photos. Because I had trouble with incorrect and ugly displaying default icons i remade them, if u want u can download them under my post.

Attached Files:

3. Thanks man but where should I put ? in data folder ?

4. pdr

pdr

Yeah, to /oxide/data

5. Error while compiling: HitIcon.cs(451,31): error CS0584: Internal compiler error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

6. serezhadelaet updated HitIcon with a new update entry:

7. I downloaded the latest update, and it still does not work, I hope it works out, it's an excellent plugin.

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Any GUI/CUI plugins like this will not fully work until a fix is made via a Rust update.

9. Thanks Wulf for the data.

10. ok after small update now you can see when killing a animal with the red scull icon but now it stays in the screen will not go away the scull. even after teleport still on screen pls look into it

11. Do not lose the hit.png icon

12. serezhadelaet updated HitIcon with a new update entry:

13. Still doesnt work. And I dont see amount of damage and image of headshot as well

14. I am also getting this

15. I ask for help! This is an excellent plugin, but it broke down, error:
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Error downloading image files (death.png and hit.png)
    They must be in your oxide/data/ !
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    death.png and hit.png I'm on the server in C: \ Games \ RUSTServ \ Server # 2 \ oxide \ data Previously, everything worked, I do not understand what could happen, the plugin reinstalled and the pictures replaced, it does not help.

Attached Files:

16. I solved the problem, the right way ... \ Server\ oxide\data

17. @serezhadelaet My players love this plugin! Fantastic work

I have found one bug, Handmade Shell and 12 Gauge Buckshot show only one pellet of damage and not total damage of all pellets from shotgun ammo.
    So players are seeing 1-5 damage when really they are doing 40+ damage.

My assumption is that OnPlayerAttack() hook gets called for each pellet of damage, and they only see the last pellets damage.

Im not sure of a good solution, could track last few seconds of damage and show a combined total, or could show damage amounts in a vertical scrolling or random orientation

18. Thanks :) Yes, I know about it. It will be next thing, that I will do.

19. error
    1.PNG

20. I never seen this before. You know what kind of entity is died at that moment?