HitIcon

Moved

Total Downloads: 10,500 - First Release: May 17, 2016 - Last Update: Jan 24, 2018

5/5, 46 likes
  1. serezhadelaet submitted a new resource:

HitIcon - Configurable GUI icon and damage when you hit player|friend|clanmate|head

Read more about this resource...

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Just for reference, the image isn't cached or pre-cached in any way, it is just being sent from the server's filesystem instead of a remote URL. The client still has to get it each time it is called.

3. Thanks, now I know.
    Is it possible to do a cached icon for the client?
    Or do it more faster?

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Once you activate it, it's there on the client's screen till you remove it, but there isn't any caching that I know of with the Rust CUI.

5. Maybe Rust CUI can show/hide gui, without create/destroy it?
    I mean, Create => Show/Hide (few times) => Destroy

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Not that I know of.

7. Nice, i will change my HitMarkerGUI on it!

8. Or .png file. I can not download anything ??

9. Good work. :)

10. superb)
    1 suggestion, can you make it different type of image appear when you hit player|friend|clanmate|head etc? i can provide any icon you will request for it)

11. [Oxide] 10:38 [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.HitIcon.OnPlayerAttack (.BasePlayer attacker, .HitInfo hitinfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.HitIcon.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

12. Can you pm me?

13. serezhadelaet updated HitIcon with a new update entry:

14. What did you fix

15. fix any damage not displayed, when Show clanmate damage set to false.
    and fix this
    Code:
    [Oxide] 10:38 [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.HitIcon.OnPlayerAttack (.BasePlayer attacker, .HitInfo hitinfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.HitIcon.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

16. Can you give me some instruction for color settings?

17. Colors must be like "1 1 1 1" i will fix it at next update, i forget it :)
    It RGBA palette, where R - red, G - green, B - blue, A - alpha (transparency)
    For example, you can set your Hit body color to "1 0 0 1" - here you get RA (red and alpha)
    if you set alpha = 0 - it will be full transparent color.

Hit clanmate color - color, when you hit clanmate.
    Hit friend color - color, when you hit friend.
    Hit head color - color, when you hit player's head.
    Hit body color - color, when you hit body.

18. For text you could pass a hex color as part of the string instead of coloring it through the UI

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2016
  19. please add a permission to use this