HitIcon

Moved

Total Downloads: 10,500 - First Release: May 17, 2016 - Last Update: Jan 24, 2018

5/5, 46 likes
  1. Be sure, that you don't change damage in any way. Plugin just shows amount of damage, that has been received one tick ago.

2. Nice plagin. +5!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2016
  3. OK so the two PNG files are in my oxide\data dir but the mod still says it cant find them.... are they case sensitive???

I got mine to work..... operator error.....

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2016
  4. Where is the download for the hit.png?

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's an attachment on the Overview at the bottom.

6. pdr

pdr

I think it's something wrong about this plugin:
    This plugin compresses the vertical scale of hitmarker (y axis). Write a reply how to fix this if you know...

7. Hello. Have repeatedly installed the plugin Hitlcon, and still can not get to run this plugin. Doing everything according to instructions. in the folder /data download files hit.png and death.png , and then install the plugin Hitlcon. And the plugin gives an error! Did not see the hit files.png and death.png. Tell me how to install a plugin !??
    mzKnPRRjpjc.jpg

8. The hitmarkers shows as a simple cross, not like in the screenshot. How to fix it?

9. serezhadelaet updated HitIcon with a new update entry:

10. Working well, thx.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2017
  11. Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerAttack' on plugin 'HitIcon v1.5.1

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Could you provide the full error please?

13. @Wulf Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerAttack' on plugin 'HitIcon v1.5.1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object) any fix?

14. I second this!
    hiticon.use

15. Error while compiling: HitIcon.cs(251,39): error CS0119: Expression denotes a `method group', where a `variable', `value' or `type' was expected

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Are you sure you're using the latest version of the plugin?

17. The plugin works, and is loaded. This error appears only when loading the server

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The plugin isn't loaded and working if you see that error messages, as that error messages is the plugin failing to load because it can't compile. The error is because of a Rust change, that should have already been fixed in this plugin.

19. Sorry for the trouble, I have a few logs from different servers, and I get lost in them. The problem is solved!

20. Help, please: Failed to call hook 'OnEntityDeath' on plugin 'HitIcon v1.5.1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)