HeliControl

Moved

Total Downloads: 35,354 - First Release: Sep 18, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 74 likes
  1. If I need two helicopters spawn at the same time, change how to do it

2. It's not currently possible using only this plugin.

3. Have you been able to take a look at the heli not shooting turrets?

4. Can you please update this so players can't call heli on someone who is in TC access range to prevent base sniping. Also making it so the heli doesn't freeze in the sky when a player goes offline when the heli is called after them.

5. I just tested it with HeliControl running (no other Helicopter modifying plugins), turrets shot me right away. I think that your issue lies in some other plugin, but I can't even begin to think what it would be.
    It should be fairly easy to add an option to stop them from calling on players in TC range. Though I assume you'd want that to be possible if the player calling has access to the tool cupboard?
    As for the Helicopter freezing, I wasn't aware of that issue. Might not be easy to test and fix, but I'll see what I can do.

6. Very odd, I literally just got on today and to my surprise it shot me dead.
    I'm confused, but hey, it works!

7. hi
    how can i make heli less agresive ? it looks that if plugin is active heli is more agressive for noob players than like it is on default rust settings.

8. Heli on my server does not show flames or smoke when damaged. Anyone know why this would be or did they remove that from heli?

9. /killnapalm dont work anymore

10. HeliControl shouldn't modify any Helicopter settings/behavior without the user changing something in the config. I'm not really sure what you mean by "more aggressive for noob players", so I don't know what to suggest to change to make it "less aggressive".

Sounds like it's probably a bug (though doubtful that it's related to this plugin), but I don't know why. I'll do a test myself soon and let you know.

What part of it doesn't work? Does it throw an error? Does it just say it killed 0? Also, it is worth noting it only kills the napalm from Helicopters, not other fireballs.

11. my players wrote to me that now (with plugin) heli attack players with bows, and without plugin heli attacks only when you have guns (i don't know if it's like this i will test it by my self tomorow how it looks like)

12. What you've described doesn't sound like it could be caused by this plugin as there is nothing in it that modifies those settings.

13. I have noticed the same thing with this new update.......to the plugin. The heli is much more aggressive and it shows NO GIBS = fire . IN fact last night i shot it down and as it crashed to the ground i witnessed it burst into flames and the fire went out as soon as it hit the ground. AND to comment on the above posts, i am not sure what you all are talking about but you CAN have two helis active at once by simply changing the settings built into Shadys own config. There is a setting that says something like how many active helis can be called .......i have mine set to 2.

I will say again that I do feel that something has changed.........about the overall AI of the heli AND The bradley. For example ( and may not be related ) but when bradley is up.......he seems to much LESS aggressive and LESS accurate .......than normal........but the heli has become more aggressive. Which leads me to think its the AI of rust has changed more than we know.

14. I get this error when typing /killnapalm:
    Code:
     Failed to call hook 'cmdKillFB' on plugin 'HeliControl v1.2.6' (InvalidOperationException: HashSet have been modified while it was iterated over)
      at System.Collections.Generic.HashSet`1+Enumerator[FireBall].CheckState () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Collections.Generic.HashSet`1+Enumerator[FireBall].MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.HeliControl.killAllFB () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.HeliControl.cmdKillFB (IPlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.HeliControl.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

15. If you're referring to MLKK's post asking how to have two helicopters at once, I think he was asking how to get two of them to spawn at the same time (automatically). While it is possible to have more than one flying, HeliControl does not provide a way to *automatically* call more than one helicopter at a time.
    Regarding your gibs and fireball issue, it wasn't very clear whether you were saying this occurs only with HeliControl installed or not.
    Thanks. I'll look into it.

16. /helidest <playername> seems to make the heli go to the players location but just sits in that spot and shoot from there just hovering.

17. i can confirm the cmdKillFB error thing. not sure when it started but i'd say recent. maybe since last oxide update?
    btw, your heli not dying workaround seems to be working. no complaints since. thanks.

18. When using the /killnapalm command, I'm not receiving any error messages via console or in-game. It doesn't do anything.

19. I'm aware of the issue, though I'm not sure why it happens. It wasn't always like this. I'll try to 'fix' it soon.

I'm aware of this issue (though there should be and probably is an error in your console), there will likely be a small update out soon to fix this.

20. Shady757 updated HeliControl with a new update entry: