HeliControl

Manage CH47 & helicopter health, player damage, configure turrets/rockets, and more!

Total Downloads: 35,240 - First Release: Sep 18, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 74 likes
  1. All are 100% made in the map editor so dont register as monuments in game. Am hoping FP add a monument flag asset to the sdk to sort these kind of things but was hoping for a quick fix via plugin.

2. as far as I know I have the most updated version. 1.3.1

I still can't get a heli to spawn so I can fly it.

3. This is the default file that you seem to be missing parts

Attached Files:

4. OK I uploaded this json file and put it in my config file and will try it again.

5. no matter what I do, I can't get a helicopter to spawn for my use. If someone has a working config that allows you to spawn a heli so you can fly it please allow me to copy it for my sever.
    I can get heli's to show up and then kill them ok. But usually they just attack me and never land or spawn on the ground.

6. with this plugin u cant fly helis, it manage just the AI helicopter spawn, health, player damage, not more

edit:
    i think u look for this as example HeliRide

7. Thanks lol I can't get that one working either.. Hopeless

8. If you cant get heliride to work it looks like you never added the permission to the admin group you must read the overview of each plugin you install so you fully understand how each one works

9. I know how to get it to work! You have to purchase it! I went to the site of the author and he charges for mods that work and I found all the mods I can't get working there. Yes, it costs me, but I don't have the programming skills to make them work, so I have to rely on people that can make it work. Thanks for your help! BTW: I got that other mod working but just didn't understand that it doesn't do heli rides. But, the one on the site is what I wanted and he has a lot there that work like they are supposed to. So, I have to spend a few bucks but it's worth it. I am thankful for those that do know how and don't mind helping their efforts.

Thanks

10. the heliride plugin on here is free and it works

11. Well I have tried to get this to work and it won't for me. With permissions! I actually read the instructions and did put in the
    permissions and some of it worked and other commands did not work. But, the one I'm paying for works and I get the support I need.

12. Anything i can do to stop heli despawning in the middle of the fight?

13. HeliControl is bugging as soon as an Advanced Airstrike plane is coming out:
    Code:
    (21:03:20) | Failed to call hook 'OnEntitySpawned' on plugin 'HeliControl v1.3.1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    at Oxide.Plugins.HeliControl.OnEntitySpawned (BaseNetworkable entity) [0x003cf] in <6fbb7e1d1f844961b0b568cee3b3e2f6>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.HeliControl.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x003f8] in <6fbb7e1d1f844961b0b568cee3b3e2f6>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00079] in <9affce1cd15c4ec183941adef8db1722>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x000d8] in <4452f821def6406d834e4149849fe7ea>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00060] in <4452f821def6406d834e4149849fe7ea>:0