HeliControl

Manage CH47 & helicopter health, player damage, configure turrets/rockets, and more!

Total Downloads: 35,240 - First Release: Sep 18, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 74 likes
  1. Type here what you did to add a permission then will see what you done wrong

2. I did exactly as specified Permissions are as follows:
    helicontrol.callheli (gives you access /callheli)
    helicontrol.killheli (gives you access /killheli)
    helicontrol.killgibs (gives you access to /killgibs)
    helicontrol.killnapalm (gives you access to /killnapalm)
    helicontrol.helispawn (gives you access to /helispawn)
    helicontrol.strafe (gives you access to /strafe)
    helicontrol.update (gives you access to /updatehelis)
    helicontrol.destination (gives you access to /helidest)
    helicontrol.admin (gives you permission to everything)
    helicontrol.nodrop (whoever has this permission, when they call a heli, that heli will not spawn any crates on death. helicontrol.admin will not grant this permission)
    I entered them in rustadmin then server.writecfg
    [DOUBLEPOST=1528847132][/DOUBLEPOST]
    yeah so Im not sure what I did wrong?

3. you dont do server.writecfg after adding a permission also I need to know the full exact line you put into rustadmin

4. each one of those by its self
    helicontrol.callheli
    helicontrol.killheli
    helicontrol.killgibs
    helicontrol.killnapalm
    helicontrol.helispawn
    helicontrol.strafe
    helicontrol.update
    helicontrol.admin

5. you done it wrong this is what you are meant to type
    oxide.grant group admin helicontrol.callheli
    oxide.grant group admin helicontrol.killheli
    oxide.grant group admin helicontrol.killgibs
    oxide.grant group admin helicontrol.killnapalm
    oxide.grant group admin helicontrol.helispawn
    oxide.grant group admin helicontrol.strafe
    oxide.grant group admin helicontrol.update
    oxide.grant group admin helicontrol.admin

6. thank you

7. @Shady757 can you help me ? Thx :p

8. Your config looks fine, it's probably just the classic Rust issue. Not a whole lot you can do, and it *is* destroyable, it just sometimes bugs out and takes a lot more damage to die than it should.
    If the first few helicopters you call have crates, then I doubt it's an issue related to HeliControl. I don't know why it would just stop loot boxes.
    Not related to the plugin as far as I know, and I don't think it's a bug either. Certain maps seem to have favorite spots for the CH47 to go to.
    I think I've identified a bug/oversight that is causing /helispawn to more or less be ignored. It will probably use your cusotm spawn if you call it in using the original Rust console command, which I think is just "heli.call". I'll fix this issue in the next update. ;)

9. I'm having problem with chinook spawning and not dropping anything... it'll despawn itself. Also chinook has no sciencitists.

10. Heli has stopped spawning for me automatically on my server after a day. any reason?

11. Since today or yesterday I see this
    Code:
    (19:10:40) | Failed to call hook 'OnEntitySpawned' on plugin 'HeliControl v1.3.1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    at Oxide.Plugins.HeliControl.OnEntitySpawned (BaseNetworkable entity) [0x003cf] in <e3414a1eddb541979aea1e968fb59c16>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.HeliControl.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x003f8] in <e3414a1eddb541979aea1e968fb59c16>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00079] in <09b255f9a88d4ffda4779759134e116d>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x000d8] in <ba44835247a74c58bf6cabef8b441b56>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00060] in <ba44835247a74c58bf6cabef8b441b56>:0

12. Can you confirm if this error occurs while the helicopter is strafing? That's what I suspect, as I don't really see anything else that could possibly cause this error.

13. it could possible be i got spammed to hell with it yesterday in console lol

14. I’d have to check. Didn’t have time for that today.. but possibly

Or maybe interfering with another mod

15. helicontroldata isn't there what do i do?

16. I've received many complaints from players that the helicopter sometimes disappears while attack, reason in update or maybe in plugin?

17. Setup this plugin on my server and when i restart server it works once then after it just stops spawning chinook and heli xc ive set the Spawn time int he config but just still stops after

18. This file is only generated if the config option "Loot - Use custom spawns" is set to true.
    I think this is an issue mostly related to Rust itself, you can maybe reduce this by increasing it's maximum life time. Config option: "Misc - Maximum helicopter life time in minutes"
    Are you certain that the timers aren't starting again? Keep in mind, unless you have static spawning enabled, the timer will only start ticking down again after the CH47/Patrol heli has left the map or was otherwise killed. Check your console to see if any "Next helicopter spawn" messages.

19. Hello, would you tell me, if it is possible that I configure HeliControl for the combat helicopter, do not destroy the bases?
    I'm running a PVE server, and some smart guys are using the helicopter to get the basics down and thus get in to loot them.

Thanks for your help.

20. so im just wondering is there a way to adjust the values of what you get per hit to match the rate of my server atm 3X ? im talking on the gibs cause rn im just turning up the health and it takes forever to get through a piece lol