Gyrocopter

Allows players to fly there very own scrap build gyrocopter ingame

Total Downloads: 5,164 - First Release: Jun 22, 2017 - Last Update: Jul 26, 2018

5/5, 44 likes
  1. same here unless im in noclip before i do /copter it wont put me in the heli it just dose the breaking sound and puts me under it and stuck and if i enable noclip it will put me on the heli.. but when i do /copterland it puts me under the heli and i have to noclip out of it..

if you could possibly make it so when player do /copter to fly it will auto enable noclip and when they get off it disables it.. im sure others dont feel it would be safe to grant noclip to players as it would cause alot of abuse lol

2. Trying to spawn and it just instantly breaks

Nvm, disabled godmode config.

This is awesome! ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2017
  3. It's very perspective plug-in! Is it possible to add car in The Flintstones style with crates for loot for use without "no clip"? )))

4. i think its bossible make car but same system.need use also that noclip or player not move

5. I should have a update tomarrow to ease the toggle to flight mode and a few other quicks fixes.

As for noclip. There is no quick way to allow this. Fauxadmin is the closest. But player still does have to log off and back on to get it or antihack really really really does not like it.

I am working on movement contol that does not need noclip. But its glitchy is why i did not include it right now.
    So have fun and ill work on all the great suggestions to add :)

6. you beautiful bastard

7. Seems a lil picky at times about whether or not you're looking at the sign but god damn this is the tits
    [DOUBLEPOST=1498155453][/DOUBLEPOST]netting is pretty impossible to get up/on

8. when i land i stuck under copter every time.its not proplem me i can go noclip mode and fly out there.and when i try to use copter again its grash and goming back,copter work but i can fly without copter also.thats its also ok for me.but i just think if players use this.
    but good work this far:) i like this

9. yeh the getting smooshed under it when it lands it annoying a lil, also seems neaar impossible to fly again after you've landed it.

10. you can fly again but copter broke a part and build fast again.that time you go noclip mode and its works then but you are noclip mode before you fly copter,so you can fly also without copter.
    this its fantastic plugins when its fully working:)

11. It's not all the time, but deff after you've landed it. It's very choosy

12. You need to turn off noclip before use copter again

13. Finally got it working after 100+ tries. Only lets me fly (from build & landed) if noclip is already ENABLED. Different I know..

14. i take god mode off and also noclip,its work then.if i have god mode plugin say that need to take off

15. part of the config.

16. few bugs, mentioned already. great plugin. EXCELLENT WORK and Thank you for Releasing! I was wondering if you have given any thought to a lantern mounted here or there, to light it up a little or possibility to drag a banner. i dont know. just some ideas. thanks again , you are marvelous!

17. ill release a quick fix later when I get home for the noclip.
    I have it set to auto run the command for the player, but it also checks to make sure you are flying before you can use copter. with any lag it has issues :(
    Ill remove the auto command for now until the bigger fix release tomarrow.

18. any news on making it auto grant noclip and auto removing it yet for players

19. I haven't played with this yet. Can people use this to no clip into their enemies bases?

20. As of now, I can only recommend using the Fauxadmin plugin. Sorry, As there is no safe way (that I know of) to make a player Client side admin without having them log off and back on. Yes, it can be done fairly easily, But when combined with turning noclip on and off, and adding IsAdmin, it usually ends up with player being kicked for hacking by antihack, even with Antihack off. (thru much testing myself)

But I do have a working player movement that does not require noclip at all. But like I said, its jittery and not implemented yet.

Players with copter cannot fly too close to ground or nearest building. but it still is possible to get inside a tall building for a few seconds before the plugin will force them above it.