Gyrocopter

Allows players to fly there very own scrap build gyrocopter ingame

Total Downloads: 5,164 - First Release: Jun 22, 2017 - Last Update: Jul 26, 2018

5/5, 44 likes
  1. where do you add permission. Thanks

2. @Colon Blow , sorry men but i have to tell u this: you and your ideas are f****** amazing!! nice plugin men, keep going!

@Colon Blow when you release your HeliRide plugin, i made some modifications for my server that grants noclip only when you fly and remove when chopper was down, even dont let you go trougth walls. im working now, tomorrow i pm you and upload and you can check.

sorry for my english

3. sweet.. yeah, PM me and ill check it out :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1499203634][/DOUBLEPOST]
    permissions are added via server console or if your are in game as admin/mod, you can type it in your F1 console as well.

4. for me dont work commands /copter ... ? others yes

5. Hi. I can not manage the Gyrocopter. It only goes up vertically. It would be nice to be able to put Gyrocopter in an inventory and put it back when you want.

6. with last update the /copter command was removed. you need to walk up and spin the spinner wheel for activate fly mode.

current release version : You have to be noclipping to move the copter. It will let you activate it without being in noclip, but you only go up.

7. dont WORK !!! i need FUEL or what ? I tried it 100 times ( spin )

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2017
  8. - make sure gyrocopter is not in cooldown. it should warn you that it is though.
    - are you getting any errors in the server console when you try to spin it? and is that a old copter?
    - have you spawned a new one and tried? (/copterbuild command)
    - do you have permissions to use the copter? (the gyrocopter.fly permission)
    - have you deleted both config file and language file then reloaded plugin after my last update?

9. HOW TO FIX ???

Gyrocopter.cs(54,14): warning CS0114: `Oxide.Plugins.Gyrocopter.LoadDefaultConfig()' hides inherited member `Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.LoadDefaultConfig()'. To make the current member override that implementation, add the override keyword. Otherwise add the new keyword
    c:\hlserver\27782\Oxide.Core.dll (Location of the symbol related to previous warning)
    Gyrocopter.cs(259,7): warning CS0219: The variable `addcopter' is assigned but its value is never used
    Gyrocopter.cs(52,14): warning CS0414: The private field `Oxide.Plugins.Gyrocopter.Changed' is assigned but its value is never used
    Gyrocopter.cs(548,24): warning CS0414: The private field `Oxide.Plugins.Gyrocopter.StaticCopter.copter' is assigned but its value is never used
    Gyrocopter.cs(602,20): warning CS0414: The private field `Oxide.Plugins.Gyrocopter.GyroCopter.prefabfloor' is assigned but its value is never used
    Gyrocopter.cs(805,24): warning CS0414: The private field `Oxide.Plugins.Gyrocopter.DaBomb.copter' is assigned but its value is never used
    Gyrocopter.cs(890,24): warning CS0414: The private field `Oxide.Plugins.Gyrocopter.CopterNet.copter' is assigned but its value is never used
    Gyrocopter.cs(947,24): warning CS0169: The private field `Oxide.Plugins.Gyrocopter.FuelControl.entity' is never used
    Gyrocopter.cs(952,24): warning CS0414: The private field `Oxide.Plugins.Gyrocopter.FuelControl.instance' is assigned but its value is never used

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2017
  10. This is a great plugin. Just got it working. Thank you for this plugin and the work you put into making this work.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1499692713][/DOUBLEPOST]I think its better using the gyrocopter to check on my server rather than just flying. I don't feel I am spying on them in the gyrocopter.

11. HOW TO FIX ??? PLS HELP

Gyrocopter.cs(54,14): warning CS0114: `Oxide.Plugins.Gyrocopter.LoadDefaultConfig()' hides inherited member `Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.LoadDefaultConfig()'. To make the current member override that implementation, add the override keyword. Otherwise add the new keyword
    c:\hlserver\27782\Oxide.Core.dll (Location of the symbol related to previous warning)
    Gyrocopter.cs(259,7): warning CS0219: The variable `addcopter' is assigned but its value is never used
    Gyrocopter.cs(52,14): warning CS0414: The private field `Oxide.Plugins.Gyrocopter.Changed' is assigned but its value is never used
    Gyrocopter.cs(548,24): warning CS0414: The private field `Oxide.Plugins.Gyrocopter.StaticCopter.copter' is assigned but its value is never used
    Gyrocopter.cs(602,20): warning CS0414: The private field `Oxide.Plugins.Gyrocopter.GyroCopter.prefabfloor' is assigned but its value is never used
    Gyrocopter.cs(805,24): warning CS0414: The private field `Oxide.Plugins.Gyrocopter.DaBomb.copter' is assigned but its value is never used
    Gyrocopter.cs(890,24): warning CS0414: The private field `Oxide.Plugins.Gyrocopter.CopterNet.copter' is assigned but its value is never used
    Gyrocopter.cs(947,24): warning CS0169: The private field `Oxide.Plugins.Gyrocopter.FuelControl.entity' is never used
    Gyrocopter.cs(952,24): warning CS0414: The private field `Oxide.Plugins.Gyrocopter.FuelControl.instance' is assigned but its value is never used

12. Humm... shooting in the dark on this one.
    who is your host?
    what version of oxide and rust are you running? (current version or a older version)
    and is it a Linux server?
    what about your default language?
    Those warnings appear to be from your log file right, not from actual server console?
    What does your server console say when you load the plugin?
    And are you able to run other plugins fine?

13. Rust experimental devblog 167 + Oxide build 2.0.3361 + own
    Windows Server
    Windows language ? eng
    http://image.neonus.sk/image/me/7319786451d23e6e1f35913da096b16b.jpeg
    /copterbuild after spawn In the console I have nothing
    yes offcourse i have 94 oxide plugins + others

14. thinking if you mayby can use spectating you copter also.same system what tank commander use?

private void StartSpectating(BasePlayer player, Controller controller, bool isOperator)
    {
    spectateFilter.SetValue(player, $"@123nofilter123");
    player.SetPlayerFlag(BasePlayer.PlayerFlags.Spectating, true);
    player.SetPlayerFlag(BasePlayer.PlayerFlags.ThirdPersonViewmode, true);
    player.gameObject.SetLayerRecursive(10);
    player.CancelInvoke("InventoryUpdate");
    player.SendNetworkUpdateImmediate();

15. Yes, a version of spectate was something I opted out of early on. :(
    I really wanted player visible so they can get shot and killed :)
    But spectate is still a option for me, I was thinking of adding a NPC player in the "cockpit" while player spectates, so they can be killed and shot at.. lol

16. but copter can shoot down? and if copter destroy player lost spectating mode and mayby die after that.i just ask if tank can add seat same system what copter have:) tank cant destroy and that not have any weapons but if player sit in side a tank he can use mayby own weapons and another players can kill him.but i dont know if copters have same broplem what spectating giving with tank.gold,wet,heat and all bossible what kill players.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2017
  17. I have a problem, I took the plugin from my server and was still in a gyrocopter, now I can not get out anymore, and no longer remove him, have tried everything, killer, respawn, ...

18. if the gyrocopter is still attached when plugin is removed. If you are admin, I usually just hit F3, then just do ent kill on all the parts, usually just hit the chair or something will remove the copter.

19. Camera jitters all over the place while attempting to fly in the copter. Seeing as you can only move the thing while in noclip, having it grant temporary noclip to players with perms to use the gyrocopters would be nice. If it's only usable by admins it's not nearly as fun.

Copter also spawns on top of the one who uses /copterbuild, rendering it useless to anyone without access to noclip.

20. Would there be a way to prohibit the gyro from entering cupboard-protected zones?