Gyrocopter

Allows players to fly there very own scrap build gyrocopter ingame

Total Downloads: 5,164 - First Release: Jun 22, 2017 - Last Update: Jul 26, 2018

5/5, 44 likes
  1. cannot build it just breaks when typing /copterbuild

2. I'll check into it after last update. I have a update just about ready. :)

3. ignore me lol i had a copter already spawned in i didnt notice it

4. @Colon Blow hello, is it now maybe possible to code the plugin so, to use it without noclip or fauxadmin? just sit in the chair and fly?

5. yes I am looking into a lot of options now that players can sit. See how I can incorporate it for much easier usage.

6. hello when players dont have noclip its look weird when they fly it but i dont want that everyone player can noclip but can u make it looks better without noclip or make so players have noclip only when they are in the copter

7. its possible use mount system what FB use with sedan?

8. he know it and he will look into it let him time and wait :)

9. Not able to spawn one in /copterbuild also

10. @Colon Blow Finally got it working. But once you spawn it in. When you press E to get on. Front box breaks off and sounds like copter is falling apart. Is there a way to fix that?

11. What tools/programs are needed to create contraptions like this? I'd like to play around with it :D

12. working on fixing a lot of bugs on this. hope to have it this weekend. might be able to finish up adding mountable chair for player to ride on as well.

13. Still working on this everyone :) over the last few udpates, the parenting of components has things a little wacky. Current version seems to work better than before, but It does seem to remove front part of copter while flying. craziness.

14. Almost done with update. New version should not require player to be admin to use noclip.
    seems to work better so far. As the gyrocopter does not need to destroy itself to start flying and landing.
    It will be the same one throughout.
    and adding additional seat for a passenger too :)

15. sexy af cant wait gj

16. any update on when it will be pushed :D

17. I hope to have it finished up in the next day or two. I had to rewrite the plugin pretty much. lol
    Flight is working great without any Admin perms needed. Player just sits in pilot chair and with permissions, can fly around just fine.
    I removed the bombs and netting and added two passenger chairs in back. :) seems to work better as players can just throw there own explosives if they want.

18. Colon Blow updated Gyrocopter with a new update entry:

19. LOL, just noticed I didn't change the copter help text to reflect there are no longer bombs or netting. Ill get that in the next update.

20. Why I can not destroy it. Nothing works neither the bullets, the rockets nor the C4 nothing. What to do ?