Gyrocopter

Allows players to fly there very own scrap build gyrocopter ingame

Total Downloads: 5,164 - First Release: Jun 22, 2017 - Last Update: Jul 26, 2018

5/5, 44 likes
  1. Hello all, i apologize if this is a repeat request but there are alot of threads here. there appears to be a glitch when flying into the side of a base. the copter despawns and the driver is magicly inside the base.. any input or help would be appreciated, Thank you

2. I am going thru the gyrocopter right now.. ill try to work out some of the latest bugs soon !!!!

3. Hi
    Since last update 5/4 anybody trying to use the Gyrocopter gets kicked from the game saying flyhack any fix for this

4. Code:
    /sjtiernan2000 disconnecting: NullReferenceException
    LODComponent.ChangeLOD ()
    LODCell.ChangeLOD ()
    LODGrid+c__Iterator0.MoveNext ()
    UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress)
    Code:
    /sjtiernan2000 disconnecting: NullReferenceException
    LODComponent.ChangeLOD ()
    LODCell.ChangeLOD ()
    LODGrid.Refresh ()
    LODGrid.RefreshAll ()
    BasePlayer+c__Iterator0.MoveNext ()
    UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress)
    UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutine(IEnumerator)
    BasePlayer:FinishLoading()
    BasePlayer:OnRpcMessage(BasePlayer, UInt32, Message)
    BaseEntity:CL_RPCMessage(UInt32, UInt64, Message)
    Client:OnRPCMessage(Message)
    Client:OnNetworkMessage(Message)
    Facepunch.Network.Raknet.Client:HandleMessage()
    Facepunch.Network.Raknet.Client:Cycle()
    Client:Update()Version: 26401

5. I am seeing the following in the console after the last update.
    "
    NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    Oxide.Plugins.Gyrocopter+GyroCopter.ClntDstry (.BaseNetworkable entity) Oxide.Plugins.Gyrocopter+GyroCopter.RefreshEntities () Oxide.Plugins.Gyrocopter+GyroCopter.FixedUpdate ()"
    ideas?

6. Same for me with the last update of 12/4

7. I have found a few areas of issue since the last few updates. I am recoding alot of the copter itself. So from my current progress it seems to fix alot of random errors and null issues i am.shooting for this weekend for the update to be ready i will try to add as much extra features requested at same time

8. the Copter is running now?

9. Hello Colon , was just wondering how is the update for Gyrocopter is coming along? Again thanks for the work you put into the plugins.

10. Heya.. just about done. main bulk of the copter entity recode is done. cleaned up some null issues for sure on that.
    Last thing to get done before update is to redo the way players are mounted to the copter to stop some issues that can arise from a little lag causing players to dismount or have other strange issues.

Now, once this next update is done, I will be adding in saving of copters on plugin reload / server restarts.. as well as saving of all painted areas. I just need to get copter squared away first .

Plus the BOMBS will be back too .

Yes it does work. Just remember there are a few glitches here and there still with the last few months of updates.. seems to have caused some hiccups lately :(

11. Thanks for the update Colon

12. the copter doesn´t work i am a admin i can use the copter but the players can´t fly when they fly they get an instantly kick from the server

13. Almost done with update.. in final testing.
    finishing up work on being kicked randomly. then a little more testing and should have a update.

14. That is wonderful news thanks Colon.

15. I expect a update release later tomorrow. Most everything seems to be working much better. The Bombs are back in and working again.

I removed all coding dealing with parts going invisible (culling) while moving copter and recoded the copter mostly. What does this mean, if players find the copter parts (only mailboxs, waterbarrel and chairs) going invisible annoying they will have to manually toggle there client culling off in there F1 console and type culling.toggle 0 or culling.env 0, then everything will look perfect again :)

But I will add a note on the overview when I release the new version. I hope to have a updated video as well. But I may not get to that till this weekend.

16. Colon Blow updated Gyrocopter with a new update entry:

17. Hi

I tried it out just now with some of the players. They love it but its a lil laggy and glithes sometimes and ends up under the map. And i also notice that sometimes you cant see the chairs or the barrels on the copter. These are the issues i found so far. :)

18. The invisible chairs / barrel can be fixed client side by having players go to F1 console and type culling.toggle 0
    They can always turn it back on at any time by doing culling.toggle 1
    it doesn't effect any glitches/lag while moving, but does make things visible again ;)
    I'll work more on the movement smoothness.

19. I'm still getting the NullReferenceException flood if you /copterdestroy while seated. I tried running it with all other plugins unloaded and it still came back with the same result.