We've moved! Join us as we continue development on our new site at umod.org!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gyrocopter

Allows players to fly there very own scrap build gyrocopter ingame

Total Downloads: 4,823 - First Release: Jun 22, 2017 - Last Update: Jul 26, 2018

5/5, 44 likes
  1. roger ill check that out

2. Colon Blow updated Gyrocopter with a new update entry:

Read the rest of this update entry...

thepiercedweirdo likes this.
  3. awesome job by the way my players are happy and I love you for adding console command.

4. My button is set to jumping to change it I can not. Can I change the bomb reset button?

5. Great !!

Ill have to add a config option to change it.. It is the "FIRE_THIRD" Button, but I don't see that as a option to change it in Rust Input Options screen offhand.

6. welp. copter works fine if i just spawned it and immediately "flies it". However, if i dismount and mount, it wont fly

7. Correct, I noticed the bug with it moving down a little bit after attempting a second or so flight and getting stuck. not allowing flight. Ill work on that soon and get a fix.

8. Colon Blow updated Gyrocopter with a new update entry:

Read the rest of this update entry...

9. copterbuild console command is not working with guishop

Code:
                "Gyrocopter Test [Flying Machine]": {
                "buy": "1",
                "img": "https://image.ibb.co/jKEuwx/GC.png",
                "cmd": ["copterbuild", "say $player.name bought a brand-new Gyrocopter keep an eye out in the sky."],
                "cooldown": "1",
                "sell": "0"
            },
    i tried both "copterbuild $player.name" and "copterbuild $player.id"

10. Yes ill get a updated console command to fix that soon.

XNeo likes this.
  11. It would be great if u can add a small chest :D

12. copter no longer recharges on the ground. bug or feature? :D

13. yes, ill add some kind of loot chest to it :)

hum. ill have to check that out.. it should recharge if you are over any kind of substation.

14. Could you please add 1.) an option NOT to have a bomb 2.)be able to make it craftable with a configurable amount of materials required to build it. I want the people to buy the permission to "build" it and have to use different mats to "build" it. Those two and persistancey would be amaze-balls

15. it recharges over substation, but not on the ground. i updated gyrocopter from v1.1.6 to v1.2.2 and with v1.1.6 and earlier the copter also recharges on the ground.

16. Oh ok.. I wasn't thinking correctly.. While it is landed on the ground its not recharging.. ok. ill check that out and see what I did.. lol

I have the console command better now as well. seems to work better with Server Rewards and other plugins better.

17. Hi colon i just got this on one of my servers
    NullReferenceException
    at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Component:get_transform ()
    at Oxide.Plugins.Gyrocopter+FuelControl.Recharge () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.Gyrocopter+FuelControl.FixedUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename: Line: -1)

18. Everytime I try to set the barrel bomb damage to 1, it resets back to 250. Please add an option to disable barrel bombs. I run a PVE server.

I've also noticed a lot of my players would fly back to their base and try to land only to get stuck in the air and the only way down would be to fly a football field away, land, take off, stay low and fly a straight path to their home THEN they can land.

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2018