GPay

Moved

Total Downloads: 1,122 - First Release: Mar 22, 2017 - Last Update: Mar 24, 2018

5/5, 6 likes
  1. hello is it possible to bring a update to that let me sell VIP permissions? It would be very nice!

2. Whats the Secret Key do?

3. A good feature for future updates would be a reset for wipes so people can spend their donations again

4. A key secret is mostly one part of two, used for API access...mainly to authenticate a request is made from the right (allowed) person/source.

5. Is there a way to test the plugin is installed correctly without spending money on your own store?

6. Idk...got not tested this yet, cause i got no need for a store. Sure the plugin author will provide more info next days.

7. I think hes talking about being compatible with Kits for Rust | Oxide

or oxide permissions

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2017
  8. We will be adding support for oxide permissions in the next update due sometime today.

9. You can add a manual transaction using the cpanel. Click on the transactions tab and then click add transaction.

10. Is there a way a to implement economics? I have a shop and would really like to be able to give my players an option for in-game currency.

11. If there is a command that you can type to give them the currency then, this feature will be released in a few hours. The new feature will allow packages to execute commands.

12. Ok ya that would work. You can use the /deposit <steamid\name> <money> command to do that for anyone wondering.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1490241162][/DOUBLEPOST]Is it at all possible to get the html code for the products to put on a website so they don't have to go directly to the site?

13. Code:
    {
        "packages": {
            "20103": [{
                "itemID": -1625468793,
                "qty": 1
            }, {
                "itemID": -1625468793,
                "qty": 1
            }]
        }
    Im trying to drop two separate supply signals but it just stacks them

14. Soccerjunki updated GPay Auto Donation System with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1490242467][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I think this is because they have the same ITEMID, if anyone knows how to fix this i will gladly implement this in the next version

15. I just created 2 separate items to buy (one buys you one airdrop for $5 and the other gets 3 for $10). They then have different Prod IDs and then you can just change the quantity if needed.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1490243610][/DOUBLEPOST]With the new update, the input <username> in the command would give the person who bought the item the item, right? Would the username change depending on the person who bought it?

16. Yup that's correct as long you use <username> or <steamid> it will automatically change it to the person who bought the package.

17. Now, I'm all for someone making money off of their hard work, but don't go and say several times in the description that it's free to use when in-fact it's not, and you know that. It's misleading, and kind of a slimeball move.

[​IMG]

Yes, you say that it can be absorbed or charged to the buyer, but that right there invalidates it of being "free."
    I suggest you put in your main description about this 10% transaction fee.

Other than that, great system you've created here!
    Very clean, and fun to use!

18. Hey Mate,

Yeah i know i might pass it up that the chain, but I'm just an employee of GPay, they actually paid my wage while i worked on this plugin, now I'm just supposed to make sure it works well by supporting the community. (Which is a great job by the way!)

The last thing we want to do is seem slime ball - i think that in our industry it's very common to have subscription costs for plugins and modules... We wanted to approach the market differently and that's why we've gone this way. You really only pay for anything if you make any money as a server operator. It certainly is free to use and install! But we have to make money some how!.

19. SDonate is 10x better #nofee

20. Code:
    {
        "command" : "Command HERE <username> OR <steamid>
    }
    I dont think your update page is properly quoted