GatherManager

Moved

Total Downloads: 59,073 - First Release: Oct 23, 2014 - Last Update: Aug 27, 2017

4.93893/5, 131 likes
  1. Hello can someone please tell me the command to increase the Scrap thing when u pick it up from a barrel :)

2. try this plugin

BetterLoot for Rust | Oxide

3. so im a little stuck i would like to make the server gather rates x5 how would i go about doing this because i noticed a server i was playing on had x3 gather rates but when you harvest a tree for eg you would get 60 wood every time you hit the tree

4. Hi ! only way i remember is to use Timed Execute | Oxide

5. Hello, When ever I set up my gather rates in my rust server and do "server.writecfg" I restart my server to see if the rates would save but they do not. Is there any fix to this? Thank you.

6. server.writecfg is only used when you make a new admin or mod it has nothing to do with plugins and never has

7. hi, i have nearly the same problem, whenever my server restarts which is once a day, it wipes all my gather rates and i have to add them again, is this a known issue and is there a fix for it?
    thanks

8. Why does the last stage of metal ore rocks take forever to break after installing this plugin? Any fix?

9. How can i make barrels and loot boxes drop more components and scrap?

10. is it possible to get x2 on everything BUT high quality metal in a format like this?

gather.rate dispenser * 2
    gather.rate pickup * 2
    gather.rate quarry * 2
    gather.rate dispenser "High Quality Metal Ore" 1

11. Hi, i have a server and everything is working fine! But, i can't be able to switch the High Quality Metal Ore to 3x gather. Everything is gather 3x, only the high quality is not ( the gather from collecting through a rock ). I tried many commands and none worked
    The ones that i tried: A few examples:
    gather.rate dispenser Wood 10 - Gain 10 times as much wood from hitting trees.
    gather.rate dispenser Stones 5 - Gain 5 times as much stones when hitting those rocks.
    gather.rate dispenser Cloth 10 - Gain 10 times as much cloth when gathering from corpses.
    gather.rate pickup Stones 10 - Gain 10 times as much stones when picking up that collectible stone item.
    gather.rate quarry Stones 20 - Gain 20 times as much stones from the Mining Quarry.
    gather.rate survey "Sulfur Ore" 5 - Gain 5 times as much Sulfur Ore from using Survey Charges.

12. Hi there just wondering is there a way to use gather manager to increase the amout of scrap in loot drops/Crates ect im currently only getting 1-5scrap and id like to be getting at least 15-30 scrap

13. betterloot or magicloot will do that

14. Do some one know how to change the Gibs gather rate from heli's and tanks?

15. Can you make it so that you can increase/decrease fuel usage in quarries?

16. How does one change the end resource when you cut down the tree or break the whole rock, i set gather to 5x and its fine but at the end you get 4k wood and i don't want this.

17. Hei, I wonder if it’s possible to use gather.rate for all of the items not individually like it is now, example:
    Gather.rate ALL 20
    Now it’s like gather.rate quarry ore 20, this way I have to set the rate for all the number manually which takes time.
    But if I want them 20 on all items there is no command..?

18. i downloaded the file and moved it into my server plugins for oxide but i dont know how to increase the gather rate and i did not understand the instructions on the mods page is there a video tutorial i could maybe use or maybe u could help me out
    [DOUBLEPOST=1516644302][/DOUBLEPOST]i downloaded the file and moved it into my server plugins for oxide but i dont know how to increase the gather rate and i did not understand the instructions on the mods page is there a video tutorial i could maybe use or maybe u could help me out

19. Gather.rate * 20

20. Hei, thanks, eventually i figured it out :)