GatherManager

Moved

Total Downloads: 59,073 - First Release: Oct 23, 2014 - Last Update: Aug 27, 2017

4.93893/5, 131 likes
  1. Why can i not get this to work? I loaded the plugin but the gather.rate commands just do not work. also there is no config file for it?

2. Could you write the command as an example? What you'd type in the game chat to execute the command.

3. Curious, is there a way to go below zero? as in -2 or -1.
    I have multipliers set using Gather but I am also using ZLevels. I am attempting to make Stone, HQM,Metal and wood all with x1 multiplier. However, Sulfur is set at 0 and giving more than I want it to. Granted , as mentioned this is working with ZLevels. Currently at Level 10 a player gains 150 a hit for every resource,except Sulfur which is 80. I need to get that to like 50 per hit. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

4. I'm trying to configure the plugin and have not had any success. I keep modifying the plugin and the restarting the server to test. I've deleted the plugin altogether and re-downloaded it only for the same issue to occur. My config looks like:
    Code:
    "Options": {
        "GatherDispenserModifiers": {"Animal Fat": 10.0,
          "Bear Meat": 10.0,
          "Bone Fragments": 10.0,
          "Cloth": 10.0,
          "High Quality Metal Ore": 10.0,
          "Leather": 10.0,
          "Metal Ore": 10.0,
          "Pork": 10.0,
          "Raw Chicken Breast": 10.0,
          "Raw Human Meat": 10.0,
          "Raw Wolf Meat": 10.0,
          "Stones": 10.0,
          "Sulfur": 10.0,
          "Sulfur Ore": 100000.0,
          "Wood": 10.0},
        "GatherResourceModifiers": {"Animal Fat": 10.0,
          "Bear Meat": 10.0,
          "Bone Fragments": 10.0,
          "High Quality Metal Ore": 10.0,
          "Leather": 10.0,
          "Metal Ore": 10.0,
          "Pork": 10.0,
          "Raw Chicken Breast": 10.0,
          "Raw Human Meat": 10.0,
          "Raw Wolf Meat": 10.0,
          "Sulfur": 10.0,
          "Sulfur Ore": 100000.0,
          "Wood": 10.0},
    Am I missing something, or just not doing it right altogether?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2017
  5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Edit the config, not the plugin itself. Once you edit the config, just reload the plugin, no need to restart the server.

6. I am editing the config. Sorry. Also realized I was using an old version of Rust Server Manager. Updated the Manager only to have it error out so I had to reinstall everything completely.

Updating RSM seemed to work fine.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2017
  7. can i do so admin get more. then nomal player

8. I am trying to do x10 to EVERYTHING. I was wondering if there was a simple command to do that or if I have to update everything. I have went into the config section of my server and tried modifying it but it hasn't worked even after I restarted the server. I figure If I entered a command in it would update the config file properly and I would be able to update the config (reload) or restart the server to take effect. Any help is appreciated it and Discord would be nice if someone is willing to talk to me on there as well. Thanks!

9. Hey hightechkilla. It doesn't really work with "one" command, but you can still do it really easily using a wild card. Just execute:
    Code:
    gather.rate dispenser * 10
    gather.rate pickup * 10
    gather.rate quarry * 10
    Those three commands cover just about everything. Don't forget this is separate from loot drops.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1512418000][/DOUBLEPOST]I seem to have troubles actually gather hemp plants/corn at harvest at high yield. Is there a separate command for them? I currently have everything set to x10. Any suggestions are welcome.
    Code:
    {
      "Messages": {
        "Dispensers": "Resource Dispensers",
        "HelpText": "/gather - Shows you detailed gather information.",
        "HelpTextAdmin": "To change the resources gained by gathering use the command:\r\ngather.rate <type:dispenser|pickup|quarry|survey> <resource> <multiplier>\r\nTo change the amount of resources in a dispenser type use the command:\r\ndispenser.scale <dispenser:tree|ore|corpse> <multiplier>\r\nTo change the time between Mining Quarry gathers:\r\nquarry.tickrate <seconds>",
        "HelpTextMiningQuarrySpeed": "Time between Mining Quarry gathers: {0} second(s).",
        "HelpTextPlayer": "Gather is 10x on this server.",
        "HelpTextPlayerDefault": "Default values.",
        "HelpTextPlayerGains": "Resources gained from {0}:",
        "InvalidArgumentsDispenserType": "Invalid arguments supplied! Use dispenser.scale <dispenser:tree|ore|corpse> <multiplier>",
        "InvalidArgumentsGather": "Invalid arguments supplied! Use gather.rate <type:dispenser|pickup|quarry|survey> <resource> <multiplier>",
        "InvalidArgumentsMiningQuarrySpeed": "Invalid arguments supplied! Use quarry.rate <time between gathers in seconds>",
        "InvalidDispenser": "{0} is not a valid dispenser. Check gather.dispensers for a list of available options.",
        "InvalidMiningQuarrySpeed": "You can't set the speed lower than 1 second!",
        "InvalidModifier": "Invalid modifier supplied! The new modifier always needs to be bigger than 0!",
        "InvalidResource": "{0} is not a valid resource. Check gather.resources for a list of available options.",
        "MiningQuarries": "Mining Quarries",
        "ModifyDispenser": "You have set the resource amount for {0} dispensers to x{1}",
        "ModifyMiningQuarrySpeed": "The Mining Quarry will now provide resources every {0} seconds.",
        "ModifyResource": "You have set the gather rate for {0} to x{1} from {2}.",
        "ModifyResourceRemove": "You have reset the gather rate for {0} from {1}.",
        "NotAllowed": "You don't have permission to use this command.",
        "Pickups": "pickups",
        "SurveyCharges": "Survey Charges"
      },
        "GatherDispenserModifiers": {},
        "GatherResourceModifiers": {
          "Wood": 10.0,
          "*": 10.0
        },
        "MiningQuarryResourceTickRate": 5.0,
        "PickupResourceModifiers": {
          "Wood": 10.0,
        },
        "QuarryResourceModifiers": {
        },
        "SurveyResourceModifiers": {
        }
      },
      "Settings": {
        "ChatPrefix": "Gather Manager",
        "ChatPrefixColor": "#008000ff"
      }
    }

10. Someone please help me. I use FTP and RustyAdmin.. new server. I just need a copy and past of what needs to go in the file gathermanager.cs or am I supposed to create a notepad doc and label it gathermanager.cgf and put it somewhere in my ftp? I would need to know what directory if thats the case. I did do these commands in my rcon
    gather.rate dispenser * 5
    gather.rate pickup * 5
    gather.rate quarry * 5

however I had previously set things to 10x and now feel like its too much.. so downgrading to 5x. Putting those commands into the rcon didnt change that Im getting 10x from the tree still. I was hoping someone could tell me if I need to make a cfg file and if someone is willing to paste me what their server has set up for a 5x? I would be so appreciative!

11. },
    "GatherDispenserModifiers": {1000},
    "GatherResourceModifiers": {1000},
    "MiningQuarryResourceTickRate": 1000.0,
    "PickupResourceModifiers": {1000},
    "QuarryResourceModifiers": {1000},
    "SurveyResourceModifiers": {1000}
    },
    }

how do i need to change it for 1000x gather time ?

12. You have done that config all wrong try reading the overview and other posts before installing plugin

13. how do i set all to x2?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1514236916][/DOUBLEPOST]nvm

14. CVC

CVC

Im trying to set this gathermanager.json in config tab into x5 but no luck on it.
    Can you guys help me out ? Am I missing something ? Thanks

The code seems like this
    Code:
    {
      "Messages": {
        "Dispensers": "Resource Dispensers",
        "HelpText": "/gather - Shows you detailed gather information.",
        "HelpTextAdmin": "To change the resources gained by gathering use the command:\r\ngather.rate <type:dispenser|pickup|quarry|survey> <resource> <multiplier>\r\nTo change the amount of resources in a dispenser type use the command:\r\ndispenser.scale <dispenser:tree|ore|corpse> <multiplier>\r\nTo change the time between Mining Quarry gathers:\r\nquarry.tickrate <seconds>",
        "HelpTextMiningQuarrySpeed": "Time between Mining Quarry gathers: {0} second(s).",
        "HelpTextPlayer": "Gather is 5x on this server.",
        "HelpTextPlayerDefault": "Default values.",
        "HelpTextPlayerGains": "Resources gained from {0}:",
        "InvalidArgumentsDispenserType": "Invalid arguments supplied! Use dispenser.scale <dispenser:tree|ore|corpse> <multiplier>",
        "InvalidArgumentsGather": "Invalid arguments supplied! Use gather.rate <type:dispenser|pickup|quarry|survey> <resource> <multiplier>",
        "InvalidArgumentsMiningQuarrySpeed": "Invalid arguments supplied! Use quarry.rate <time between gathers in seconds>",
        "InvalidDispenser": "{0} is not a valid dispenser. Check gather.dispensers for a list of available options.",
        "InvalidMiningQuarrySpeed": "You can't set the speed lower than 1 second!",
        "InvalidModifier": "Invalid modifier supplied! The new modifier always needs to be bigger than 0!",
        "InvalidResource": "{0} is not a valid resource. Check gather.resources for a list of available options.",
        "MiningQuarries": "Mining Quarries",
        "ModifyDispenser": "You have set the resource amount for {0} dispensers to x{1}",
        "ModifyMiningQuarrySpeed": "The Mining Quarry will now provide resources every {0} seconds.",
        "ModifyResource": "You have set the gather rate for {0} to x{1} from {2}.",
        "ModifyResourceRemove": "You have reset the gather rate for {0} from {1}.",
        "NotAllowed": "You don't have permission to use this command.",
        "Pickups": "pickups",
        "SurveyCharges": "Survey Charges"
      },
        "GatherDispenserModifiers": {
        "Animal Fat": 5.0
        "Bear Meat": 5.0
        "Bone Fragments": 5.0
        "Cloth": 5.0
        "High Quality Metal Ore": 5.0
        "Leather": 5.0
        "Metal Ore": 5.0
        "Pork": 5.0
        "Raw Chicken Breast": 5.0
        "Raw Human Meat": 5.0
        "Raw Wolf Meat": 5.0
        "Raw Dear Meat": 5.0
        "Stones": 5.0
        "Sulfur": 5.0
        "Sulfur Ore": 5.0
        "Wood": 5.0
        },
        "GatherResourceModifiers": {
        "Animal Fat": 5.0
        "Bear Meat": 5.0
        "Bone Fragments": 5.0
        "High Quality Metal Ore": 5.0
        "Leather": 5.0
        "Pork": 5.0
        "Raw Chicken Breast": 5.0
        "Raw Human Meat": 5.0
        "Raw Wolf Meat": 5.0
        "Raw Dear Meat": 5.0
        "Stones": 5.0
        "Sulfur": 5.0
        },
        "MiningQuarryResourceTickRate": 5.0,
        "PickupResourceModifiers": {
        "Stone": 5.0
        "Mushroom": 5.0
        "Pumpkin": 5.0
        "Pumpkin Seed": 5.0
        "Corn": 5.0
        "Corn Seed": 5.0
        "Hemp Seed": 5.0
        },
        "QuarryResourceModifiers": {
        "High Quality Metal Ore": 8.0
        "Metal Fragments": 8.0
        "Metal Ore": 8.0
        "Stones": 8.0
        "Sulfur Ore": 8.0
        },
        "SurveyResourceModifiers": {
        "High Quality Metal Ore": 8.0
        "Metal Fragments": 8.0
        "Metal Ore": 8.0
        "Stones": 8.0
        "Sulfur Ore": 8.0
        }
      },
      }
    }

15. what is the normal score?
    from this commands?

dispenser.scale tree 5 - Trees will yield 5 times as much resources.
    dispenser.scale ore 10 - Ore rocks will yield 10 times as much resources.
    dispenser.scale corpse 2 - Corpses will yield 2 times as much resources.

16. Is there an option to drop more Scrap ???
    Best regards from Germany

17. The people help please, I entered the command:
    dispenser.scale tree 2
    dispenser.scale 2 ore
    dispenser.scale corpse 2
    In mining for example stone at the end of the production goes 1 how to fix this?

18. CVC

CVC

Sorry for this stupid question. Is there any way to configure that gather.rate dispenser "High Quality Metal Ore" 300 just before start server ?
    Say I dont wanna type that command every time I restart the server ?

19. world save = config save
    best regards

20. I cant figure out how to get this to work at all. I'm using Host Havoc, I downloaded the plug in and uploaded it where I am supposed to. Any ideas on what to do from here?