GatherManager

Moved

Total Downloads: 59,073 - First Release: Oct 23, 2014 - Last Update: Aug 27, 2017

4.93893/5, 131 likes
  1. I got an alert saying you quoted me strange bug there I told him/her what to do, but they can't seem to get or understand it's why I made the config for them I thought it would save time how wrong was I

2. You got a notice because I miss quoted xd, sorry about that.
    As I see it would be really faster to go using teamviewer ahah

3. I dont use that program rather skype but what info and the config I made is more than enough info to understand what needs done so not sure why they cant but still here if they need help

4. so I did this in rusty admin worked perfectly would that save all that 2x gatheerering even when im not in rustadmin I know I type write cfg at the end and is that it

5. You dont type write cfg it does nothing and once the config is made it will stay that way

6. ty very much for your help and patience with me I have it all sorted now

7. how can I change the rates of the planted hemp please ?

8. go in the config folder look for gathermanager and open it - its all in there

9. thank you for your quick answer but the problem is that I manage to modify the cloth recovery but I can not increase the recovery of cloth that is planted with hemp seed

10. nobody know ?

11. Hey guys, just a quick question. How do I increase the rate of gathering outside of the initial 5x?

Because right now I have my ore gather at 5x and my increases by hitting the X on trees only go 50, 55, 60, etc.

While my ore rocks when mined go 130, 180, etc. So I'm just trying to get wood in line with ore rock gathering.

12. is there a way to set everything to 500 instead of doing it 1 by 1

13. So I've set GatherManager rateĀ“s and such up to 2x , but everytime I chop wood, or mine stone - it always ends with it giving 1 stone 6 times before giving the last 300 or so stones.

So I was wondering if someone here knew how to fix this :D

Thanks for reading, hope you have a great day.

14. when ever i set my server to 20x every time it restarts it goes back to 1x anyhelp?

15. Is there a command to completely set everything to 2x
    scrap collection - all nodes - all tress everything 2x
    Is there a global command to type in for 2x ?

16. run these in rcon
    gather.rate dispenser * 2
    gather.rate pickup * 2
    gather.rate quarry * 2
    gather.rate survey * 2

17. +1 interested if available

18. for server x2 ?

19. I still cant get the swamp trees to give more than 1x. I've set everything to 4x but swamp trees still wont chamge.