GatherManager

Moved

Total Downloads: 59,073 - First Release: Oct 23, 2014 - Last Update: Aug 27, 2017

4.93893/5, 131 likes
  1. Is it possible to adjust the amount of scrap that you gather from crates at all? Right now they are at about 5 scrap per crate but we want it to spawn 10 per crate. Please advise if this is possible with this mod.

2. Good day. Can someone please give me the command to push up my amount of high quality metal ore in my quarry?

3. gather.rate quarry "High Quality Metal Ore" 20 - this will give your quarries 20x

4. Can you make a full list that we can change gather rates? On the plugin page Ryan? Turkish admins always asking for "What can I change? Anything else but stone wood ?" Seeing every single thing that we can change its gather rate could help.

5. Hi there!

I'm new to this plugin and I don't know anything of it.
    I'm setting up a 5x server so I want the gather manager to be 5x faster!
    Could anyone help me?

6. Read other posts as help can be only a page away
    Gather Manager
    set all to 5.0

7. I have installed this mod on a hosted server but have no idea how to increase the overall gather rate for everything on my server?

Can someone tell me the command to I need to put into my server console to increase the gather rate for everything?

I tried to edit the GatherManager.json and save but nothing happens...

8. Yes i did that but when i mine stone it works but not on wood?

9. Where can I find all the commands for this mod?

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

They are listed on the Overview.

11. So my server keeps saying failed to load configuration file, that must be why it's not working when I have edited the GatherManager.cfg right?

12. I have this working but I can only use the in-game server to edit individual things to x2

Is there a single command that sets everything to x2?

If I change the config file the plugin does not work.

13. Hi there! Everything is set on 5x but when i gather wood its still the same? Config file down below

Code:
    {
      "Messages": {
        "Dispensers": "Resource Dispensers",
        "HelpText": "/gather - Shows you detailed gather information.",
        "HelpTextAdmin": "To change the resources gained by gathering use the command:\r\ngather.rate <type:dispenser|pickup|quarry|survey> <resource> <multiplier>\r\nTo change the amount of resources in a dispenser type use the command:\r\ndispenser.scale <dispenser:tree|ore|corpse> <multiplier>\r\nTo change the time between Mining Quarry gathers:\r\nquarry.tickrate <seconds>",
        "HelpTextMiningQuarrySpeed": "Time between Mining Quarry gathers: {0} second(s).",
        "HelpTextPlayer": "Resources gained from gathering have been scaled to the following:",
        "HelpTextPlayerDefault": "Default values.",
        "HelpTextPlayerGains": "Resources gained from {0}:",
        "InvalidArgumentsDispenserType": "Invalid arguments supplied! Use dispenser.scale <dispenser:tree|ore|corpse> <multiplier>",
        "InvalidArgumentsGather": "Invalid arguments supplied! Use gather.rate <type:dispenser|pickup|quarry|survey> <resource> <multiplier>",
        "InvalidArgumentsMiningQuarrySpeed": "Invalid arguments supplied! Use quarry.rate <time between gathers in seconds>",
        "InvalidDispenser": "{0} is not a valid dispenser. Check gather.dispensers for a list of available options.",
        "InvalidMiningQuarrySpeed": "You can't set the speed lower than 1 second!",
        "InvalidModifier": "Invalid modifier supplied! The new modifier always needs to be bigger than 0!",
        "InvalidResource": "{0} is not a valid resource. Check gather.resources for a list of available options.",
        "MiningQuarries": "Mining Quarries",
        "ModifyDispenser": "You have set the resource amount for {0} dispensers to x{1}",
        "ModifyMiningQuarrySpeed": "The Mining Quarry will now provide resources every {0} seconds.",
        "ModifyResource": "You have set the gather rate for {0} to x{1} from {2}.",
        "ModifyResourceRemove": "You have reset the gather rate for {0} from {1}.",
        "NotAllowed": "You don't have permission to use this command.",
        "Pickups": "pickups",
        "SurveyCharges": "Survey Charges"
      },
    "Options": {
    "GatherDispenserModifiers": {
      "*": 5.0
    },
    "GatherResourceModifiers": {
    },
    "MiningQuarryResourceTickRate": 5.0,
    "PickupResourceModifiers": {
    },
    "QuarryResourceModifiers": {
    },
    "SurveyResourceModifiers": {
    }
      },
      "Settings": {
        "ChatPrefix": "Gather Manager",
        "ChatPrefixColor": "#008000ff"
      }
    }

14. Hi, is there a way to save the custom resource gather amounts I set via console, to be loaded each time the server restarts? Currently, I have to enter them in each day. It's no biggie really, I just wondered if there was some part to this plugin I had missed. thanks

15. im struggling to change the amount of scrap i get from barrels how do this ? also what is the single chat command that allows for players to see all the current settings ?

16. u need to install the betterloot plugin so u can change the amount of scrap u get from barrels.
    This plugin does not do it.

17. Can you add a command that allows the ability to change all Dispenser rates at once? or all all pickups? scale too? That would be beautiful.

18. thanks i have literally just worked this out didt see your reply any good ones you suggest ?

19. Here u go link to the plugin - check the config after u installed it - its easy to change scrap and multipliers with this plugin

BetterLoot

20. is there a way to quick set all things to the same value [gather.rate all 3]