GatherManager

Moved

Total Downloads: 59,073 - First Release: Oct 23, 2014 - Last Update: Aug 27, 2017

4.93893/5, 131 likes
  1. Hey, I'm faced with an issue, Everything works great but one thing.. I cant seem to set x2 on hits for tree node, stone node, metal node and sulfur nodes.. I must have done something wrong. Please could somebody point it out? :(

Code:
    {
      "Messages": {
        "Dispensers": "Resource Dispensers",
        "HelpText": "/gather - Shows you detailed gather information.",
        "HelpTextAdmin": "To change the resources gained by gathering use the command:\r\ngather.rate <type:dispenser|pickup|quarry|survey> <resource> <multiplier>\r\nTo change the amount of resources in a dispenser type use the command:\r\ndispenser.scale <dispenser:tree|ore|corpse> <multiplier>\r\nTo change the time between Mining Quarry gathers:\r\nquarry.tickrate <seconds>",
        "HelpTextMiningQuarrySpeed": "Time between Mining Quarry gathers: {0} second(s).",
        "HelpTextPlayer": "Resources gained from gathering have been scaled to the following:",
        "HelpTextPlayerDefault": "Default values.",
        "HelpTextPlayerGains": "Resources gained from {0}:",
        "InvalidArgumentsDispenserType": "Invalid arguments supplied! Use dispenser.scale <dispenser:tree|ore|corpse> <multiplier>",
        "InvalidArgumentsGather": "Invalid arguments supplied! Use gather.rate <type:dispenser|pickup|quarry|survey> <resource> <multiplier>",
        "InvalidArgumentsMiningQuarrySpeed": "Invalid arguments supplied! Use quarry.rate <time between gathers in seconds>",
        "InvalidDispenser": "{0} is not a valid dispenser. Check gather.dispensers for a list of available options.",
        "InvalidMiningQuarrySpeed": "You can't set the speed lower than 1 second!",
        "InvalidModifier": "Invalid modifier supplied! The new modifier always needs to be bigger than 0!",
        "InvalidResource": "{0} is not a valid resource. Check gather.resources for a list of available options.",
        "MiningQuarries": "Mining Quarries",
        "ModifyDispenser": "You have set the resource amount for {0} dispensers to x{1}",
        "ModifyMiningQuarrySpeed": "The Mining Quarry will now provide resources every {0} seconds.",
        "ModifyResource": "You have set the gather rate for {0} to x{1} from {2}.",
        "ModifyResourceRemove": "You have reset the gather rate for {0} from {1}.",
        "NotAllowed": "You don't have permission to use this command.",
        "Pickups": "pickups",
        "SurveyCharges": "Survey Charges"
      },
      "Options": {
        "GatherDispenserModifiers": {
          "Cloth": 2.0,
          "High Quality Metal Ore": 2.0,
          "Metal Ore": 2.0,
          "Stones": 2.0,
          "Sulfur Ore": 2.0,
          "Wood": 2.0
        },
        "GatherResourceModifiers": {
          "Wood": 2.0,
          "High Quality Metal Ore": 2.0
        },
        "MiningQuarryResourceTickRate": 5.0,
        "PickupResourceModifiers": {
          "High Quality Metal Ore": 2.0,
          "Wood": 2.0
        },
        "QuarryResourceModifiers": {
          "High Quality Metal Ore": 4.0,
          "Metal Ore": 4.0,
          "Stones": 4.0,
          "Sulfur Ore": 4.0
        },
        "SurveyResourceModifiers": {}
      },
      "Settings": {
        "ChatPrefix": "Gather Manager",
        "ChatPrefixColor": "#008000ff"
      }
    }

2. Which or what all would I add it if I want Scrap to be 5x? Would that be a dispenser/pickup? I tried a gather.rate pickup scrap 5 and gather.rate dispenser scrap 5 but didn't seem to do the trick

3. gather.rate pickup Scrap 5
    Should work

4. Hmmm okay just tried it again and did a o.reload GatherManager followed by a server.save and server.writecfg. Will see if that did the trick, thanks!

5. server.writecfg is only for when a new admin or mod is added to users.cfg its not and has never been used for plugins also no need to reload the plugin just run the command in rcon and it will work

6. Good to know thanks! So I did gather.rate pickup Scrap 5 and that didn't seem to work. Scrap still seems to spit only one, but when making this change it also seemed to lower the recycle rate.

7. dispenser.scale Scrap 5
    gather.rate pickup Scrap 5
    You could run these two in rcon see if it helps

8. Have you used Gather Controller plugin? This ones not seeming to work for me and dispenser.scale scrap 5 in console spits back scrap is not a valid dispenser.

9. Looks like it wont run for scale then

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2018
  10. betterloot allows u to get 5x scrap as it has a mutiplyer built into it

11. Hmm Since rust updated this plugin no longer works for me, Any ideas?

12. Reporting bugs and issues

13. Hi there. Thanks for the plugin- much appreciated.

After this last update, gather manager doesn't seem to be working properly for me. Any help welcome.

Thanks.

14. hey i will paste my gather manager json file text. please someone make it 10x, and reply to this comment.
    Code:
    {
      "Messages": {
        "Dispensers": "Resource Dispensers",
        "HelpText": "/gather - Shows you detailed gather information.",
        "HelpTextAdmin": "To change the resources gained by gathering use the command:\r\ngather.rate <type:dispenser|pickup|quarry|survey> <resource> <multiplier>\r\nTo change the amount of resources in a dispenser type use the command:\r\ndispenser.scale <dispenser:tree|ore|corpse> <multiplier>\r\nTo change the time between Mining Quarry gathers:\r\nquarry.tickrate <seconds>",
        "HelpTextMiningQuarrySpeed": "Time between Mining Quarry gathers: {0} second(s).",
        "HelpTextPlayer": "Resources gained from gathering have been scaled to the following:",
        "HelpTextPlayerDefault": "Default values.",
        "HelpTextPlayerGains": "Resources gained from {0}:",
        "InvalidArgumentsDispenserType": "Invalid arguments supplied! Use dispenser.scale <dispenser:tree|ore|corpse> <multiplier>",
        "InvalidArgumentsGather": "Invalid arguments supplied! Use gather.rate <type:dispenser|pickup|quarry|survey> <resource> <multiplier>",
        "InvalidArgumentsMiningQuarrySpeed": "Invalid arguments supplied! Use quarry.rate <time between gathers in seconds>",
        "InvalidDispenser": "{0} is not a valid dispenser. Check gather.dispensers for a list of available options.",
        "InvalidMiningQuarrySpeed": "You can't set the speed lower than 1 second!",
        "InvalidModifier": "Invalid modifier supplied! The new modifier always needs to be bigger than 0!",
        "InvalidResource": "{0} is not a valid resource. Check gather.resources for a list of available options.",
        "MiningQuarries": "Mining Quarries",
        "ModifyDispenser": "You have set the resource amount for {0} dispensers to x{1}",
        "ModifyMiningQuarrySpeed": "The Mining Quarry will now provide resources every {0} seconds.",
        "ModifyResource": "You have set the gather rate for {0} to x{1} from {2}.",
        "ModifyResourceRemove": "You have reset the gather rate for {0} from {1}.",
        "NotAllowed": "You don't have permission to use this command.",
        "Pickups": "pickups",
        "SurveyCharges": "Survey Charges"
      },
        "GatherDispenserModifiers": {},
        "GatherResourceModifiers": {},
        "PickupResourceModifiers": {},
        "QuarryResourceModifiers": {},
        "SurveyResourceModifiers": {}
      },
      }
    }

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2018
  15. Code:
      "*": 10.0
    },
    },
    },
    "QuarryResourceModifiers": {
    },
    "SurveyResourceModifiers": {
    }
    },
    }

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2018
  16. Gather Manager
    Please follow the Overview and use the commands. No need to post a new thread when there is already a support one for the plugin.
    gather.rate <type:dispenser|pickup|quarry|survey> "<resource>" <multiplier>.

17. it says wood stones etc is not a resource for the gather.rate commands

18. Is their a way to 2x everything?

19. Code:
      "*": 2.0
    },
     "*": 2.0
    },
    "MiningQuarryResourceTickRate": 2.0,