GatherManager

Moved

Total Downloads: 59,074 - First Release: Oct 23, 2014 - Last Update: Aug 27, 2017

4.93893/5, 131 likes
  1. same issue here...server x100 everything but hitting a metal rock just gives me 200 high qquality metal

tried gather.rate survey "High Quality Metal Ore" 10 but nothing changes

2. I FOUND IT.

you have to write in console
    gather.rate dispenser "High Quality Metal Ore" 300
    you will have 600 of hqm each rock with that command...write 600 and u will get 1200 each.

see ya bro!

3. -Deleted fixed issue

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2017
  4. Can you change setting for the jack pump?

5. I have to run the console command every time i restart my server?

I would like it so everything in all groups is multiplied by 2 without me having to run a command every time it restarts.

Does anyone know of a solution?

Many thanks

6. I have a question regarding the mod when the server is restarted it does not keep my gather rates the same as when i amended them is it possible to keep them at the rates i had before a restart or not?

7. upload your config

8. They are the standard config files I think you put one in ages ago which i have copied but im just testing to see if its in the files or not now

9. if you upload a config file that I posted that info would of been helpful. Before uploading a new config did you unload the plugin first

10. Sorry dude I've sorted it now I configured the file separately and saved should all be working sorry for any inconvenience :)

11. Good to hear and happy I could help

12. I have no idea what im doing wrong and im new to running a rust server but ive got other plugins working this one doesnt seem to generate a config file
    any ideas?

13. with the latest changes to gathering, this plugin does not seem to work anymore

14. yup same issue as vike

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

See Reporting bugs and issues | Oxide.

16. Seems to be working here.
    I've tested on my server and the gather rate seems to be x10 as it should be.
    I disabled the plugin and took a salvage axe to some trees
    25 first hit and then up and up and up. The last hit before the finish bonus is a bit lower and then the finish bonus is nice.
    Enable gathermanager for x10 and the results are the same x10.

17. Hey can you help im new to all this i have the oxide installed to my mod area when i down load this file what do i do after that?? there are no istall info help or videos :(

18. How do I edit the tree bonus?

19. I have to run the console command every time i restart my server?

I would like it so everything in all groups is multiplied by 2 without me having to run a command every time it restarts.

Does anyone know of a solution?

Many thanks

20. Working here as well today. But I too would LOVE to be able to bump up the HQM without a console entry after each restart.