FriendsAPI

Moved

Total Downloads: 24,015 - First Release: Oct 26, 2014 - Last Update: Nov 10, 2017

5/5, 39 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Friends API with a new update entry:

2. Is there something i forgetting? when we /friend add name it says friends list is full and when we /friend list its empty :/

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What do you have your config set to for max friends?

4. my friends.json just has 1 line with {}

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The config or what?

6. ya in the config

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Which host? The only reason that would be empty is if the plugin was not successfully loaded?

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You'd need to likely contact them, as they manually create the config files I believe. They may not be using the latest plugin version too.

9. ok thanks dude

10. Thanks for the new version, but the problem is partially left, when you try to add the player to your friends (there are no matches on the excerpt), often writes in response to "MultipleFound"

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If it says that are are multiple players found, then there are multiple players found with that name you are trying to use, so you'd need to be more specific else use their ID.

12. Does he search for matches between players online or all players who logged on to the server all the time?

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yes, it searches for all players.

14. And do not tell me how to clear the players base, and can this be done at all? Because for all the time the players were very much, now plays from strength 10% of the entire base.

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That would delete all of your current players as well including their permissions. There isn't any simple way to delete old players right now, but we have plans to in Oxide.

16. This removes the permissions (including temporary ones) for each player? Are the groups not affected? I would like to know in which directory the players base is located in order to delete.

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Oxide's groups are stored in a different file, oxide.groups.data. The users are stored under oxide.users.data. Both are located under oxide/data.

18. Thank you very much!

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Friends API with a new update entry: