FriendsAPI

Moved

Total Downloads: 24,015 - First Release: Oct 26, 2014 - Last Update: Nov 10, 2017

5/5, 39 likes
  1. Domestos submitted a new resource:

Friends API - an API to manage a friendlist

Read more about this resource...

2. Domestos updated Friends API with a new update entry:

ResourceID

3. Would it be possible to add groups for more options for other plugins such as the ability to allow a group to remove your walls and a group that can unlock your doors but some friends that u won't friendly fire but can't interact with your buildings? Does this make since?

Basically different groups get different permissions via the friends API that work with other plugins

4. That should be an extra groups plugin. Maybe someone picks up the old legacy one, if not, ill note it on my todo list.

5. Does it work with the newest update of Rust?

6. I dont see a reason why it shouldnt but i havent tested it.

7. Hi,

When I delete a friend, I have the following message:
    When I type "/ friend list", the friend previously deleted is still present.

8. What is the name of this friend?
    Can you post your friends.json file from the data folder?

9. Tested with: biiXo and Zairow.
    The player seems to be removed from the ".json" but not in the game.

I remove the ".json" and reload the plugin tested and now the ".json" file is not created it.

Oxide B29

10. Domestos updated Friends API with a new update entry:

rust update

11. With new rust version you can still kill your allies if using a gun or a weapon. It only protect you from hammer I think. Only happening to me ? (I didn't tried to solve the problem yet maybe it have nothing to do with the plugin it self.)

12. Is this still current with new Rust? Players can add friends. Can't set TP in friends home or delete friends.

13. Awesome work!!!!

Can you add to the config file everything that the plugin prints on the chat ?? Also the commands and chat name ?? So i can translate and change them. Thx

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2015
  14. Domestos updated Friends API with a new update entry:

chat fix

15. Is there any way to wipe everyone's friends list with this as the admin? (eg. server wipe, not sure who's coming back would like to wipe them)

16. might need an update for this plugin getting some error messages when communicating with tp plugin

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The plugins that use it would need to update how they call it, not this plugin.

18. Hello Folks! ^-^

The console is diplaying this error when someone hits in their friend list :
    Code:
    Oxide] 10:48 PM [Error] friendsfriendlyfire: LuaScriptException while calling OnPlayerAttack:
    [Oxide] 10:48 PM [Error] friendsfriendlyfire: [string "friendsfriendlyfire.lua"]:69: attempt to call method 'HasFriend' (a string value)
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    I have to say that I have downloaded this last version but the json file in which friends are stored, has been kept in order to avoid users to add their friends again for second or third time lol . Perhaps this may be the error cause but I will keep testing just in case when having a chance for do a clean install and check how it goes .

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2015
  19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That error if from the Friends Friendly Fire plugin, not this one. The other needs to be updated.

20. Can you add to the config file everything that the plugin prints on the chat ?? Also the commands and chat name ?? So i can translate and change them. Thx