FriendsAPI

Moved

Total Downloads: 24,015 - First Release: Oct 26, 2014 - Last Update: Nov 10, 2017

5/5, 39 likes
  1. ... see PIC ! Need more Details ?

Attached Files:

• 4.png
      4.png
      File size:
      38 KB
      Views:
  2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Your oxide/data for the plugin is most likely corrupt, which is causing the plugin to error trying to read it. It should still reset to default if it is erroring though, so that's a bit odd. Could also be your config.

3. ... again ure right, thank u so much :)

4. I Also have that plugin in my server but it causes chat lag. is there a way to fix that?

5. /friend add "Name" - Name not found. Connected and still not finding the player.

6. Me too.

Sometimes even you need to enter SteamID 64 instead of a nickname.

7. Is there a fix for the lag in "BetterChat" ?

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'd recommend posting in that plugin's thread, that isn't related to this plugin.

9. /friend add "Name" - Name not found. Connected and still not finding the player.

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What name did you use exactly?

11. The fact is that the plug-in was removed from the ability to add friends to the part of the nickname, you need to duplicate the nickname completely, can this be returned?

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That isn't handled by the plugin. The player finding is handled by Oxide and accepts name, ID, or IP.

13. I put the plug-in of an earlier version (2 patches ago) and there it works, this version no longer exists. This works with / tpr or / trade, but does not work in friends.

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Do you have two players with that same partial you are using? If so, it won't find any players unless you make it a unique match. Like I said though, this is handled by Oxide, not this plugin.

15. No, in response, I write "Player not found", the plugin does not check the player's nickname part, only completely. I'm not strong at programming, but I think that the problem is that the last version cut out a piece of code:

Code:
            private bool AddFriendS(string playerS, string friendS)        {            if (string.IsNullOrEmpty(playerS) || string.IsNullOrEmpty(friendS)) return false;            var playerId = Convert.ToUInt64(playerS);            var friendId = Convert.ToUInt64(friendS);            return AddFriend(playerId, friendId);        }

This is 100% working in version 2.1.4 (I can add a friend to the nickname part), but it does not work in version 2.2.1

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2017
  16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That code is still in there, and isn't the actual finding part. The player finding is handled in oxide.

17. I just know that when the plug-in was replaced with a new version it stopped working. With the old version it works

18. @Wulf -- player name is "Ghost" and new version did not find his, but old wersion found. İ tryed this. New version needs fix...

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

And where there other players with "Ghost" in their name? As I said previously, the player finding is handled by Oxide, but without knowing details we can't fix the issue.

20. no, there is only one player has "Ghost" name.