FauxClip

NoClip Simulator for players with permission

Total Downloads: 4,903 - First Release: Aug 14, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 13, 2017

5/5, 5 likes
  1. I would be happy to test, I could have done it my self but was lazy, I was thinking along the lines of
    Code:
    int secureStatus = 1;
    list <ulong> ActiveFauxers(in your /noclip enabling script)
    ActiveFauxers.add(player.userid)
    if (secureStatus==1)
    {
       (insert server command here) 0
       secureStatus=0
    }(in your /noclip disable script)
    ActiveFauxers.remove(player.userid)
    if ActiveFauxers.count == 0
    {
       (insert server command here) 1
       secureStatus=1
    }
    I know its not correct, Im at work so no Microsoft VS :)

2. Colon Blow updated FauxClip with a new update entry:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2016
  3. Your RustAdmin (Rcon) will be crashing as its getting overloaded with to much information in a short time.(most likely)
    Odd that you got that error though, I only did a short test and mine seemed ok.
    Try uninstalling the mod, deleting config and data file.
    Make sure you are running latest version and reinstall mod.

4. That did it! The old cfg was causing issues.

Thanks!

5. No problem :)

6. I did everything it said to do but when i type "/noclip" it says "You are not worthy yet" please help.

7. If no errors are happening...

You have to grant specific permissions.
    Code:
    oxide.grant <group|user> <name|id> fauxclip.allowed
    oxide.revoke <group|user> <name|id> fauxclip.allowedoxide.grant <group|user> <name|id> fauxclip.norestriction
    oxide.revoke <group|user> <name|id> fauxclip.norestrictionoxide.grant <group|user> <name|id> fauxclip.canuseturbo
    oxide.revoke <group|user> <name|id> fauxclip.canuseturbo

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2016
  8. Thanks. I typed in the console "bind l noclip" and it worked

9. Ok, so your using the built in Admin NoClip function. And yes, after a last few updates, you had to Bind a key for it.

the /noclip is only if you have installed the FauxClip plugin to allow non-admin players to Simulate the NoClip experience a little.

But good to hear you got it working :)

10. For some reason when using FauxClip everyone and everything on the map has godmode, including animals, barrels, people, everything. Tried disabling the godmode through config and also through the plugin itself. Config["UseFauxClipGodMode"] = false;

11. Colon Blow updated FauxClip with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1460422696][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Hopefully the latest version will help with your issue. I know sometimes there was a rare chance for this to happen. And no one has made comment on this issue in some time. So try it out and let me know :)

12. The new update seemed to spammed this and created mass lag.

Code:
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [Oxide] 22:09 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEntityTakeDamage' on plugin 'FauxClip v1.3.3' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)
    [Oxide] 22:09 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.FauxClip.OnEntityTakeDamage (.BaseCombatEntity entity, .HitInfo hitInfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.FauxClip.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [Oxide] 22:09 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEntityTakeDamage' on plugin 'FauxClip v1.3.3' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)
    [Oxide] 22:10 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.FauxClip.OnEntityTakeDamage (.BaseCombatEntity entity, .HitInfo hitInfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.FauxClip.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [Oxide] 22:10 [Warning] CallHook 'OnEntityTakeDamage' on plugin 'FauxClip v1.3.3' took: 29178ms
    [DOUBLEPOST=1460438068][/DOUBLEPOST]The CallHook on the GodMode fix seemed to mess it up pretty badly.

13. hey colon blow, love the plugging, but the latest update(v1.3.3) plagues the console with this message "
    Code:
    em.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [Oxide] 02:10 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEntityTakeDamage' on plugin 'FauxClip v1.3.3' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)
    [Oxide] 02:10 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.FauxClip.OnEntityTakeDamage (.BaseCombatEntity entity, .HitInfo hitInfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [Oxide] 02:10 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEntityTakeDamage' on plugin 'FauxClip v1.3.3' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)
    [Oxide] 02:10 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.FauxClip.OnEntityTakeDamage (.BaseCombatEntity entity, .HitInfo hitInfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>
    This makes Rusty Rcon tool bog down and crash, i suspect it also clashed with "waypoints" pluggin which therefore made my server crash, but i could be speculating, so I had to turn of waypoints( no more crashy server, but still plagued with the "faux clip" console messages.. I tried two clean installs and no luck, please help, will have to uninstall until fixed or given some insight on the issue...Thanks in advanced.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2016
  14. Code:
    (18:43:58) | [Oxide] 18:43 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEntityTakeDamage' on plugin 'FauxClip v1.3.3' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)

15. I will check it out and see. it will be later on. I'm not at my normal PC.

I'm sure its something stupid on my part :(

you can always just download the older version again until I can update it.

16. Code:
    [Oxide] 21:38 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEntityTakeDamage' on plugin 'FauxClip v1.3.3' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)
    [Oxide] 21:38 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.FauxClip.OnEntityTakeDamage (.BaseCombatEntity entity, .HitInfo hitInfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Objec[Oxide] 21:38 [Info] Unloaded plugin FauxClip v1.3.3 by Colon Blow

17. It will be a few more hours before I can fix and test. I'm pretty sure I see whats going on. But once I get back, ill fix and release a new version.

18. Colon Blow updated FauxClip with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1460517945,1460498031][/DOUBLEPOST]Tested the latest plugin a bit more. Seems to be working as intended now.
    Make sure you guys test out and report any global godmode issues. I hope that is corrected for good now.

19. Colon Blow updated FauxClip with a new update entry: