FauxClip

NoClip Simulator for players with permission

Total Downloads: 4,903 - First Release: Aug 14, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 13, 2017

5/5, 5 likes
  1. Colon, thank you so much for that explanation. I was trying to figure out what happened to my parachute plugin and seriously hoping whatever you do to fix FauxClip would also be a solution to that problem. What I don't understand is that before two wipes ago, the parachute drop was as smooth as the admin fly mode. They changed something in fall damage (or some such thing - not a programmer) and now I get the same problem you are having with FauxClip.

I can turn on admin fly just before jump and it works perfectly - like it used to. I am keeping my fingers crossed with FauxClip. I hope it is the solution I am looking for. :)

Thanks a million.

-SUE

2. Colon Blow updated FauxClip with a new update entry:

3. Hey there. I am possibly looking at integrating this mod into my servers so non head admins are able to still fly and noclip into bases when required to investigate griefing or duping....
    I have some coding experience with mods (mostly by modifying other mods), to help with the problem of damage could it possibly be a solution that call another mod or your internal godmode instantly when noclip enabled but when no clip is disabled there is a delay of around 5 second before godmod gets disabled.
    This may be the solution to your soft landing issue.
    Let me know what you think.

4. Not working with Rust Update, gives me a permission error.

5. Hello Vypr, did you try adding the oxide permissions for canusenoclip back again?

6. Hi,
    Since the last update, when I turn on my noclip, all player are in godmode :eek:
    I hope you coul'd fix it soon your plugin is great :)

7. yeh me too

8. Colon Blow updated FauxClip with a new update entry:

9. hello
    do you fix this?
    thx

10. correct, players are in a "god mode" while the Noclip mode is activated. This is to better simulate the Admin Noclip mode. If not its very hard to move around without getting killed.

Now if everyone wants the option for this? I can make a permission for no damage or damage while in noclip mode?

11. Should disable the feature that puts everyone in godmod except the administrator who uses it.
    This is used to monitor players for RAID and if they are godmod, RAID falls into the water and did not work properly.

You see what I mean?

12. Nice work on adding graceful landing with godmode :), I would recommend it may be a good idea to add that as an adjustable setting in config folder so servers can adjust it. just a thought.

Keep it up

13. Colon Blow updated FauxClip with a new update entry:

14. Colon Blow updated FauxClip with a new update entry:

15. Colon Blow updated FauxClip with a new update entry:

16. Colon Blow updated FauxClip with a new update entry:

17. hi people, i think than when im flying as an admin.. everybody has god mode

18. same here this plugin works fine exept for the godmode function after disable the /noclip everybody has still godmode...
    dont no how to turn it off again.

19. thank you, ill check it out and see what craziness its doing :)

20. When 3 senconds passed from 'landing' everybody has normal state again.
    Oh man thanks for reading me, your plugin its great, i wish u can fix that problem soon. Best regards and thnks for your time.

(sorry about my english)