FauxClip

NoClip Simulator for players with permission

Total Downloads: 4,903 - First Release: Aug 14, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 13, 2017

5/5, 5 likes
  1. Oke its stil the same problem but i have installed your Damage Mod : Players for Rust Experimental | Oxide and now its working fine together when set value's to 1. in the damage config.

Thx man great plugins you make.

The plugin is working on this server now; Multiplay :: Creative Server | Fly / noclip | Kits | Teleport |

Grtz Hitra

2. Now, there is a built in 3 second delay for noclip godmode after it is deactivated.

And that can be changed in the config file to how many seconds you prefer.

Is this original issue? or just something else?

3. no i whas wrong its stil the same problem all players have godmode after deactivated the /noclip mode
    its strange becouse it works fine first and after som time all players go in godmode and stay that way.
    players damage mod dont do nothing aswell for now. it works only when a remove en add the plugin again and only works couple houres
    dont no whats happening here.

Bdw i play on a multyplayers server and the config file is not there asswell
    for the damage-players mod i got the config file. seems it not making a config file for the fauxclip automatic.

hope this whas helpful.
    This are the plugins am running for the moment.

Plugins
    [Oxide] Listing 32 plugins:
    01 "Rust:IO for Oxide" (2.7.0) by playrust.io / dcode (61.85s)
    02 "Chat Handler" (3.1.4) by #Domestos (0.17s)
    03 "ChatMute" (1.1.6) by #Domestos (0.35s)
    04 "Copy-Paste" (1.3.2) by Reneb & �ie wilde Betty (0.19s)
    05 "Increased Crafting Rate" (1.0.0) by Mughisi (5.77s)
    06 "Teleportation System" (1.4.22) by Mughisi (160.08s)
    07 "Notifier" (2.17.2) by SkinN (6.14s)
    08 "Admin Toggle" (1.0.2) by LaserHydra (0.00s)
    09 "AutoDoors" (2.2.3) by Wulf/lukespragg (0.01s)
    10 "Automatic Build Grades" (0.0.3) by AlexALX (0.32s)
    11 "Backpacks" (1.2.0) by LaserHydra (0.02s)
    12 "BlueprintManager" (1.0.8) by Nogrod (0.01s)
    13 "Clans" (1.6.0) by playrust.io / dcode (0.05s)
    14 "Compass GUI" (1.1.0) by PaiN (8.92s)
    15 "Copy Paste" (2.2.14) by Reneb & VVoid & Alex (0.04s)
    16 "Crafting Controller" (2.4.2) by Mughisi (0.01s)
    17 "Death Notes" (4.2.0) by LaserHydra (24.18s)
    18 "DMPlayers" (1.2.2) by ColonBlow (9.84s)
    19 "FauxClip" (1.2.8) by Colon Blow (481.77s)
    20 "FriendlyFire" (1.6.0) by playrust.io / dcode (11.35s)
    21 "Gathering Manager" (2.2.2) by Mughisi (0.02s)
    22 "HeliControl" (1.0.12) by Koenrad (0.96s)
    23 "Item Skin Randomizer" (1.0.1) by Mughisi (0.03s)
    24 "Kits" (3.1.3) by Reneb (0.39s)
    25 "QuickSmelt" (1.1.0) by Wulf/lukespragg (390.53s)
    26 "Rain of Fire" (0.1.3) by emu (65.02s)
    27 "RemoverTool" (3.0.11) by Reneb (0.39s)
    28 "Sign Artist" (0.2.3) by Bombardir (0.00s)
    29 "SkipNightVote" (1.1.0) by Mordenak (5.61s)
    30 "Stack Size Controller" (1.7.0) by AnExiledGod (0.00s)
    31 "TimeOfDay" (1.0.1) by Sin (0.01s)
    32 "Vanish" (0.2.4) by Wulf/lukespragg (17.03s)

Grtz Hitra

4. Hello there. Changing the speeds in the config do not seem to change the speed

5. Colon Blow updated FauxClip with a new update entry:

6. hi! i added myself to admin group and granted admin noclip access but i still cant use it

7. Colon Blow updated FauxClip with a new update entry:

8. the noclip glitches up and down what can i do to fix this?

9. dose this still work ?

10. Do you get flagged for using this? The server is just running the default anti-cheat system. The owner wants mods to be able to use noclip, but obviously you cannot enable default noclip.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2016
  11. Colon Blow updated FauxClip with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1453789207][/DOUBLEPOST]
    A note on Anticheat and Antihack.
    So far with months of 1000's of players using this on my server, the Rust Anti-Cheat system does not seem to flag it. No player has reported any issues to me.

But, the Server AntiHack settings will see players movement as a noclip violation and start adding up violation points. By default, server settings do not enforce this or kick/punish for it. But I usually turn off the antihack via server settings for noclip.

But in the end, use your own judgement. do the research on Server Antihack settings and Rust Anticheat and decide for yourself :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2016
  12. Have it on my server but the ranticheat plugin flags users that are using it and bans them for speedhack. I have the permission set to a admin group.

13. "UseFauxClipGodMode": true
    my group if admin, group admin have permission
    fauxclip.allowed
    when i enable noclip simulation /noclip
    all player get a god mode! why?

14. how do i bind /noclip to a key?

15. Hello. ranticheat is a plugin that detects exactly what my fauxclip plugin allows players to do. So its up to you which one you prefer to use. I'll look into the plugin and see if there is anything I can add to help.

did you try turning UseFauxClipGodMode": false? and not true.

this is not the admins noclip. Which can be bound to a key.
    if you want to bind the Admins noclip function use:

In console in game (F1) type
    Code (Text):
    bind "N" noclip
    where N is your key you want

otherwise the FauxClip pluin command cannot be bound to a key yet.

16. Hi, when I use this plugin on my server, do I have any worry from anticheat or something?

17. yes, the default Antihack system will send players messages when trying to noclip.
    you will need to turn it off. As Fauxclip is not the admin noclip. it will be detected.

Edit: and as of lately, server default is to kick players after a certain violation. So yes, it can actually kick players off your server for using it unless you disable the anithack noclip/fly portion or disable antihack all together.

18. Is there any way to disable the AntiCheat check for admin people? I added myself ass owner and /noclip works for me. But If I place people in Admin Group, they will get banned for Speedhacking. Is there any way to fix that?

19. hey @Colon Blow
    I have an idea for your mod in fixing the kicking problem, it will require a config variable, a hash list (not stored), a internal variable and a timer.

Hashlist:
    Will contain active players in noclip, when a player types npclip mod will check internal value (1 by default) will change to 0, will then run command antihack.enforcementlevel 0, it will also add player to hash list
    If the player already is in noclip then it will only remove player from list

Internal Variable:
    This would indicate the current antihack.enforcementlevel setting, either 0 or 1, default of 1.

Timer: (repeat timer preferred)
    Have the timer run one every 5-10 seconds, this timer will check if any player is in the hashlist, if there is then it will do nothing. if no players are located in the list (contain = 0) it will check the internal variable, if the internal variable is 0 it with then run command antihack.enforcementlevel 1 and set internal variable to 1.

The Purpose of this function.
    So since now players are getting kicked due to the new default setting maybe we can build a way around this, this mod simple put will disable the enforcement as long as one player is in noclip mode, when no players are in noclip mode you can then re enable it, this would allow for the server to stay secure majority of the time, meaning hackers are more likely to get kicked.

Let me know what your thoughts on this are Colon, I would be happy to test it.

20. Yes, I was thinking of something like that as well.
    Turn off antihack while players are in noclip mode. then turn back on if players are not.
    I'll see what I can get worked up and you can definitely test it out.. :)