Total Downloads: 3,116 - First Release: Jun 6, 2016 - Last Update: Feb 24, 2018

5/5, 18 likes
  1. you need to update yes ;)

the mysql database couldn't be called

that doesn't help

2. 2016-11-06_18-04-40.png
    Reneb, fix plz.
    I using PlayerDatabase...

3. umm idk if it is a bug or something, but I banned two players and they were able to get back on just by changing their steam name.

4. You change you EnhancedBanSystem configure, before ban? There need to choice what system will you use for keeping data...
    Because i have the same problem in past... :)

5. Same happened to me, had like 10-15 bans players who could just rejoin lol

6. can you check your banlist to make sure they are inside plz?

7. lol some situation

8. they are not

9. rust and oxide update, new bug report:
    Code:
    [11/11/2016 06:03:00] [Oxide] 06:02 [Error] Error while compiling EnhancedBanSystem.cs(1473,9): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `Ext' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

@Reneb: Namespace changed, Oxide.Core instead of Oxide.Ext for the database extensions. You shouldn't need to reference them directly though, Oxide.Core.Database should be all that is necessary. Quickfix, untested beyond compiling:

Last edited: Nov 10, 2016
  11. While we're on the subject, after the refactoring of Oxide.Ext to Oxide.Core, Plugins being written/edited in Visual Studio show errors when you try reference Extensions. Missing reference?

I was going to file an issue on github but for the life of me can't find my login information.

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Please create a new topic if you are experiencing an issue unrelated to EBS.

13. (00:14:51) | [Oxide] 01:14 [Error] Error while compiling EnhancedBanSystem.cs(1473,14): error CS0234: The type or namespace name `MySql' does not exist in the namespace `Oxide.Core'. Are you missing an assembly reference?

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Enhanced Ban System | Page 18 | Oxide

15. Is anyone else getting the following?
    I just updated oxide with the same result.

Code:
    (19:13:00) | [Oxide] 19:13 [Info] Loaded plugin EnhancedBanSystem v5.0.9 by Reneb
    (19:13:00) | [Oxide] 19:13 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'EnhancedBanSystem v5.0.9' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (19:13:00) | [Oxide] 19:13 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.EnhancedBanSystem.PlayerDatabase_Load () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.EnhancedBanSystem.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.EnhancedBanSystem.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

16. you need to update playerdatabase first

17. Ah, Thank you Reneb.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1478892457][/DOUBLEPOST]Edit: PlayerDatabase is, and was, up to date.
    I'll try wiping the configs.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1478893130][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorted - EBS data file had an error or issue.