EnhancedBanSystem

Moved

Total Downloads: 3,116 - First Release: Jun 6, 2016 - Last Update: Feb 24, 2018

5/5, 18 likes
  1. how long is it going to fix this mod? Players i ban will not stay banned and rejoin...

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Which game?

3. Rust by facepunch
    [DOUBLEPOST=1481075049][/DOUBLEPOST]not legacy

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Are you sure your Rust cfg/bans.cfg wasn't reset? This writes directly to it via Oxide.

5. what i mean is that i will ban a player, and 2 minutes later they will rejoin unless i do banid "id" in the console
    [DOUBLEPOST=1481075768][/DOUBLEPOST]this makes it so that my admin cannot ban players himself

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Do you have the same issue with a plugin such as SecureAdmin | Oxide ?

7. i will check

um it does keep players banned, but i cannot unban them it says their id is unfound

even after clearing his name from the ban list nothing happens, need help now!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2016
  8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Deleting bans from the file while the server is running will not work unless you reload that. I believe you can use "server.readcfg" for that.

9. still not working
    [DOUBLEPOST=1481078642][/DOUBLEPOST]id is 76561198138811722 if it helps

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I can't do anything with your bans file. What have you tried so far to unban? Have you tried with the server shutdown?

11. Server shutdown I haven't been able to do, I have tried unbanid, server.readcfg, and removing them from the ban list, the server does a daily restart at 3 am so hopefully tomorrow the can join

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'll put out a snapshot shortly with a minor change to the Unban API in Oxide. Please let me know if it works once you restart. Removing the users manually should work fine though when shutdown, that's all handled by Rust.

13. I'm having the same problem as above. I ban, but they log right back in. I literally took a ban example from the overview page and just added someone else's steamID and the ban still didn't hold.

14. if i use this "DataType - Files - use": true

where can i locate the data folder i cnat find it under the data folder in the oxide folder

15. does this work ? just wondering before installing.

16. fix please

17. yes it does

you fix your configs and it will work

18. yea, i can confirm the plugin does work

19. I'm trying to give my moderator group access to ban and kick. I've got enhanced ban system installed, I have given the permissions needed but I still don't access? I also installed Player Database and made the folder as it asked to on the plugin page.

Not sure if I'm just being stupid, but it's seriously not working, can anyone possibly point me in the right direction. If there's any other information you need, just let me know.

Thanks in advance.