EnhancedBanSystem

Moved

Total Downloads: 3,116 - First Release: Jun 6, 2016 - Last Update: Feb 24, 2018

5/5, 18 likes
  1. Yup happening same to me all bans using /ban or console says its banned but can rejoin. Started happening after update.

While normal ban works fine.

2. Nothing there, ban command, player being banned, then reconnecting 5 mins later and bypassing ban we tested it with 3 different players now :/

3. what type of bans are you using? also do you have any errors in the console?

4. /Ban Name/SteamID, it then kicks/bans them. and they rejoin 5 mins later, even when they are listed as banned via plugin file

5. 188.242.136.15:57828/76561198021204055/Mr.Meatvad joined [windows/76561198021204055]
    > ban
    [Oxide] 13:07 [Info] Syntax: ban < Name | SteamID | IP | IP Range > < reason(optional) > < time in secondes(optional) >
    > ban meat TESTING 1600
    [Oxide] 13:07 [Warning] Mr.Meatvad was kicked from the server (Banned)
    [Oxide] 13:07 [Info]
    188.242.136.15:58318/76561198021204055/Mr.Meatvad joined [windows/76561198021204055]
    ----------------------------------
    So, the main problem here is, that the info log is empty and the players are still able to connect.
    EnhancedBanSystem_ID.json looks like this(even after server save)
    Code:
    {
      "id": 22
    }

6. What ban system you use?
    Any errors in the console?

7. i only ban players using this plugin rather then using rustadmin

i always use the command /ban Savage hacker .

it instantly bans them, but 5 mins later, they simply log back in ,and i have to ban via rustadmin

8. oook.... i got it.
    By default "DataType - Files - use" is false....
    Didn't notice it while configuratin all over plugins....
    Previously there was
    "BanSystem - 0: Both System, 1: LocalData, 2: OnlineWebRequest",
    But for whateverreason there is no such option anymore, so...
    Setting "DataType - Files - use" to true solved my problem

9. Completely removed Plugin and all files, readded it, now im getting [Info] PlayerDatabase: Missing plugin: oxidemod.org/threads/playerdatabase.18409/Files: Loaded 0 bans ?

10. read the overview.Delete all config files, you ar eprobably using the old version.

11. Sometimes when i banned player i have error : "Cannot cast from source type to destination type" ;c

12. you are trying to use playerdatabase without playerdatabase?

13. [Oxide] 15:08 [Error] Error while compiling EntityOwner.cs(1750,48): error CS1061: Type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.IPlayerManager' does not contain a definition for `FindPlayerById' and no extension method `FindPlayerById' of type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.IPlayerManager' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1477231632][/DOUBLEPOST]Server shut down after I loaded an older version from thursday

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The plugin would not cause the server to shutdown. The error means that you either need to update Oxide or the previous version of the plugin.

15. The server stopped like 5sec after I loaded the plugin xD

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Server stopped and restarted or server froze while processing? Those aren't the same thing.

17. Repair the plug-in please
    Error :

[Oxide] 10:56 [Error] EnhancedBanSystem plugin failed to compile!
    [Oxide] 10:56 [Error] EnhancedBanSystem.cs(410,34): error CS1061: Type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.IPlayerManager' does not contain a definition for `GetConnectedPlayer' and no extension method `GetConnectedPlayer' of type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.IPlayerManager' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

18. oxide.version ? Latest (now) is Oxide build 2.0.2573, else update it!

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You're using an outdated version of the plugin.