EnhancedBanSystem

Moved

Total Downloads: 3,116 - First Release: Jun 6, 2016 - Last Update: Feb 24, 2018

5/5, 18 likes
  1. @Reneb Do I really need to use MSQL server before I can use the Enhanced Ban System ?

2. only if you choose to use the mysql system.
    But there is couple of other systems so you dont HAVE to use it.

3. Great because I'm totaly noob on msql stuff

4. Thanks so much for the update. Im getting no errors, yet to test functions but I'm confident its all going to work.

5. for some reason its not connecting to mysql server , everything is correct , but it says cant connect to host. the host is mysql.hostinger.co.uk :/
    [Oxide] 1:33 PM [Error] MySql handle raised an exception in 'EnhancedBanSystem v5.0.6' plugin (SocketException: No such host is known. )
    [DOUBLEPOST=1476797800][/DOUBLEPOST]
    also my playerdatabse got reset after every restart

6. well as you can see it says no such host is known.
    There is too much things taht could go wrong with mysql, mos tlikely this host can't be called.
    i can't even ping your host, so most likely it doesn't exist

7. When a player connects and is banned isn't it supposed to say "You are banned from this server (Reason)" rather than the default "You are banned from this server" - If not then can this be implemented? I've seen in the plugin code that it's meant to do that but it's not really working.

8. Hello Guys,

I just uploaded the plugin, works fine for me as an server owner but when i type for example : grant group Modérateur enhancedbansystem.kick it writes that this permission doesn't exist...

But plugin works for me oO

9. Make sure you have the latest version.

10. I have the latest version... I'm not 12 years old and asking before trying ^^

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Check your oxide/logs for errors.

12. If anybody has a problem with the plugin since the latest update. Try to use the attached file.

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

An official update was already posted.

14. Code:
    [SERVER v1.0.23] Started as service
    [SERVER v1.0.23] Running as service
    [SERVER v1.0.23] Got Message: Ready
    [SERVER v1.0.23] Got Message: Compile
    [SERVER v1.0.23] Console: EnhancedBanSystem.cs(1378,60): warning CS0078: The `l' suffix is easily confused with the digit `1' (use `L' for clarity)
    EnhancedBanSystem.cs(1406,72): warning CS0078: The `l' suffix is easily confused with the digit `1' (use `L' for clarity)
    EnhancedBanSystem.cs(1975,20): warning CS0219: The variable `steamid' is assigned but its value is never used
    EnhancedBanSystem.cs(1976,20): warning CS0219: The variable `name' is assigned but its value is never used
    EnhancedBanSystem.cs(2127,20): warning CS0219: The variable `steamid' is assigned but its value is never used
    EnhancedBanSystem.cs(2129,20): warning CS0219: The variable `name' is assigned but its value is never used
    EnhancedBanSystem.cs(2130,20): warning CS0219: The variable `errorreason' is assigned but its value is never used[SERVER v1.0.23] Connection closed.
    [SERVER v1.0.23] Shutdown

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Those are not errors.

16. Last version of oxide installed and last version of plugin installed

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What is the issue? What you posted isn't an issue.

18. Why does it work for me and why cant* i grant the permission to my group "Modérateur"

It say permission dont exist

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Check your other oxide/logs for errors, not the compiler one.