EnhancedBanSystem

Moved

Total Downloads: 3,116 - First Release: Jun 6, 2016 - Last Update: Feb 24, 2018

5/5, 18 likes
  1. Code:
    [10/20/2016 21:26:31] [Oxide] 21:26 [Error] Error while compiling EntityOwner.cs(1684,39): error CS1929: Type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.IPlayerManager' does not contain a member `GetPlayer' and the best extension method overload `UnityEngine.ArgEx.GetPlayer(this ConsoleSystem.Arg, int)' requires an instance of type `ConsoleSystem.Arg'
    [10/20/2016 22:19:52] GUIDToPath: guid is empty
    [10/20/2016 23:45:54] [Oxide] 23:45 [Error] Failed to call hook 'IOnBasePlayerAttacked' on plugin 'RustCore v1.0.0' (NullReferenceException: )
    [10/20/2016 23:46:17] Assertion failed: Stomping old lifeStory

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Update EntiryOwners, then go from there.

3. Done, did not change anything (yes i reloaded both plugins)

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Could I see your full oxide/logs please?

5. Yes sure have a look, other that i didnt joined are empty
    [DOUBLEPOST=1477006761][/DOUBLEPOST]AS i said plugin works for me, but i cant give permission to an other group, it says permission dont exist.

Attached Files:

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

When it says a permissions exists, the plugin is either not loaded (likely not your issue) or the permission is wrong or invalid. What was the exact permission and command you used?

7. only thing I see in your logs you keep unloading and reloading the plugin a lot

8. Yes because i reload it, to check if it works to grant permission

I type this command in my F1 console : grant group Modérateur enhancedbansystem.kick
    and this one : grant group Modérateur enhancedbansystem.ban

But for both it says permission doesn't exist (but plugin is working for me...)

9. You can change the perms in the config, verify if you don't change the perms in the config.
    If not, try to change for test, reload and retry.

10. its not Modérateur its moderator so you need to put in rcon
    oxide.grant group moderator enhancedbansystem.kick
    oxide.grant group moderator enhancedbansystem.ban
    oxide.grant group moderator enhancedbansystem.unban

11. Yeah Socrate, the group by default in Oxide in moderator and not Modérateur, but maybe you add an other group for your modos ?

I can see your FR no ? You can PM me if you want for talk in FR (And try to fix your problem if Resistance and Wulf don't fix it before me)

12. Yep Modérator is a group i add, i pm you my teamspeak if you wanna help you are welcome.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1477041478][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Yes of course... But i added a group called Modérateur.

People i already add these permissions week ago to this group it worked...

13. Anyway i put in the rcon your command :

(11:22:52) | [RCON][77.201.242.128:54279] oxide.grant group moderator enhancedbansystem.kick

(11:22:52) | Permission 'enhancedbansystem.kick' doesn't exist

So i repeat, my problem is not the command, or the group name, my problem is it says permission dont exist...

(But plugin works for me as i'm the server owner)

14. With the group mderator ?

15. Reneb updated Enhanced Ban System with a new update entry:

16. Thanks Reneb

17. When temp banning people the ban broadcast doesn't show and the player isn't kicked, have to manually kick them.

18. Plugin is not working correctly since update, players who are banned, can still rejoin server.

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Nothing changed in the update that would affect this. Please check your oxide/logs for errors too.