1. It's probably related to Either you version of apache2 or php.
    Or you fucked something while settings your page.
    As index.php works, it's most likely that you fucked something up in the stats.php page

2. I replaced my stats.php with your in stats.zip
    Same error

3. For me, the configurations are good.
    PHP: 5.6.2 MariaDB: 10.1.1

How to diagnose problems sending data "plugin" to the "php" page ?

4. You would need to add à print(response) somewhere, can Someone help him? I won't be home until tomorrrow :$
    Basically you can add à print that Will tell you what the server responds to you.

5. i dont know, how to do that =(

6. This part is for loup-des-neiges, but only à plugin dev can do that easily :p

7. oh, okey. How can i disable redirect to stats.php by clicking to player name?

8. The stats php pages are exemple stuff, it's for every one to edit or use as it is :p
    So it's not configurable, you Will have to edit yourself ;)

9. This is for @Loup-des-Neiges, replace the death messages plugin with the attached file, this will print the response code and the response to the server console everytime a webrequest is send. Once you have a few prints post the data here and replace the plugin back with the original version.

Attached Files:

10. Thank you![DOUBLEPOST=1414700558][/DOUBLEPOST]I do not understand, there is no print, no log ...

I fail to see why this plugin spear in "mysql false".

MySQl is true in "deathmessages.lua" and "deathmessages.json."
    The secret key ar good and the link to "deathmessages.php" is okay.

My prod deathmessages http://pastebin.com/4i9hgzAW

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2014
  11. I don't seem to get death message saying who killed me but others see it is this a bug or on purpose?

12. Could you try to remove the config and let the plugin generate a new one, then check the config values to make sure everything is correct and then restart the server.
    If possible, using the modified plugin that sends out the debug prints for the webrequests.

13. I have already removed the ".json" and "oxide.reload" deathmessages.
    Unfortunately, I can not restart the server, if my players will kill me because the bug doors will come.

(The "json" comes well mysql true, url ok and key ok)

14. Fair enough, any webrequest responses showing in the console now?

15. I can not restart the server. Players will kill me this bug happens doors :eek:

I'll make a second server (privat) to test the plugins in the day. Thank you for your help.

(sorry for my english)

16. WTF IS THE KEY?
    the one that you make up or where do you get the free kinky I don't see no key to use

17. The key can be anything you like, you just need to pût the same in receive/deathmessages.php and in your plugin.

18. Hi,

it needs to be updated to v1 , "Player X has killed a (20m)"