1. Does not work. Still truncates the text. The plugin is restarted. The server restarts. The configuration file is deleted. Everything is done))) does not work))
    [DOUBLEPOST=1415181289][/DOUBLEPOST]The latest version
    [DOUBLEPOST=1415181720][/DOUBLEPOST]All. Understood. Now all nicknames cropped.
    [​IMG]

2. well i guess use old version.

3. Im not sure why I get all these spam errors so here is a partial log.
    I been getting this for over a week now..

Attached Files:

4. Hello,

I disable "animaldeaths" (false) as this much spam the chat.
    The problem is that now, the animals no longer send to MySQL.

Do you think it is possible to set off messages "animaldeaths" but keeping statistics on mysql?

5. animals are not attacking players since the last rust update..

6. Yes, but I'm not talking about that.

=> I disable the message when a PLAYER kills an animal, but it also disables for MySQL. This is the worry, it only has MySQL not shipping.

Sorry for my english.

7. Ah i see xD didnt think about that. Ill fix that soon

8. Thx :D

9. [Oxide] 9:55 PM [Error] r-deathmessages: [string "r-deathmessages.lua"]:173: invalid use of '%' in replacement string
    [DOUBLEPOST=1415895548,1415847449][/DOUBLEPOST]No problem with this error?

10. [Oxide] 4:01 PM [Error] r-deathmessages: A .NET exception occured in user-code

Just a quick HINT: I don't know why but lately I discover that any plugin trying to use DATA or Player Nick with string that contain . or { or } inside of it throw .NET error
    So you can take a quick look into all of your plugins and solve this situation because it's really annoying this stuff and is throwing a lot of junk errors. Cheer :p

11. I had an issue with this script working on SmartFTP. Although I was able to fix it once I determined the source, it was an overall easy fix. I hope it helps anyone having trouble using this.
    So what I noticed was this plugin was in the wrong script format for my FTP to transfer. So after a little research I learned about line conversions done with a program called Dos2Unix. It has a program within its folder called Unix2Dos, all I did was simply drag and drop the plugin on top of the executable and then click run when the startup window launched. Then it automatically converted all the lines from Unix to Dos in the correct format for SmartFTP to transfer correctly. Now all the lines are in order and it doesn't look like a bunch of jibberish. And oh yeah, IT WORKS GREAT!
    Thank you uploader!

PS: you misspelled poisoned and froze. :)

12. Guessing this isn't working with Rust currently?

13. what doesn't? the plugin works :x

14. THIS PLUGIN IS BROKEN SINCE TODAYS UPDATE. WILL KEEP YOU POSTED

15. omg the rust game is broken...
    man they really released a update dud this time,...
    [DOUBLEPOST=1418786682][/DOUBLEPOST]9:35 PM [Info] <DO NOT OPEN LINK> BrokenArrow killed <DO NOT OPEN LINK> BrokenArrow (Unknown) with a hit to their (body )at 0m

16. that happens when a player dies from bleeding.
    need to look into it but they changed EVERYTHING.

17. EEEVERYYYYTHIIIIING
    So much fun :D