1. Reneb submitted a new resource:

Death Messages - simple plugin that will handle players deaths messages and animals.

Read more about this resource...

2. Without support suicide/bleeding/rad. Hardcode or don't have enough time for do this?:)

3. I think it's going to be easy to add, i just finished doing this too late yesterday.

4. Heya,

The mod works pretty good so far. The only thing I see wrong is that it sometimes spams messages... like if someone gets killed by a shotgun it seems to send the message for every pellet from the shotgun shell.

Otherwise it works quite well.

Edit: This is a bit offtopic but how difficult would it be for me to add some random location names and have the mod use them (randomly, they do not have to coincide with actual locations in the game or on the map)?

5. ahahaha ok i'll fix that in next version anyway ;)

6. Latest version doesn't seem to do anything (deleted config before loading mod)

7. 1. Do you have anything poping up in the server console?
    2. Do you bug after a death? as in you can't use the chat anymore ?

8. Reneb updated Death Messages with a new update entry:

fix

9. I have the default "player was killed by player" but nothing else. No errors, warnings or the like.

I do get "Loaded plugin Death Messages (v0.2.0) by Reneb" so I know it's loading ok.. just doesn't do anything at all.

Not bugging out as far as I can tell after being killed

10. do you have everything set to true? download the new version.

11. everything is set to true, downloaded new version, still no dice

12. can you connect to my test server plz? so we can test it their?
    37.187.84.223:29015[DOUBLEPOST=1414093125][/DOUBLEPOST]works for me i guess you don't have the latest version of oxide .

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
  13. Same here, updated to new version 0.2.0 and then 0.2.1 and no death messages showing. Removed config, reloaded and still nothing.

14. You also don't have todays version of oxide.

15. ah, not updated yet (avoiding server restarts where possible)... Will do it later and re-check.. thanks!

16. Doesn't show anything on chat when kill someone. Update plugin, load. But.. still nothing. Logs are clear.

17. Plugin works fine for me. But one Question: I have translated the Messages in German with the Config.json. But the Animal Names are still in English. Is there a Chance to translate them too ?

18. Animal names are the ones that show in your server, did this so éven if hère are new animals and stuff, the plugin Will still be compatible.[DOUBLEPOST=1414314743][/DOUBLEPOST]As for kpo Either you didnt update to yesterday's oxide or didnt update the plugin.